6 Outrageously Overpriced Products

Wow, alot of you overlooked something that is truly outrageous expensive. Or none of you think of this that is normally outrageous expensive... Can you figure out?

Wow, alot of you overlooked something that is truly outrageous expensive. Or none of you think of this that is normally outrageous expensive... Can you figure out?

expensive is relative... If something is expensive for you, it probably isnt for someone else. :)

With all the stuff out there in the world, its pretty hard to assume what you're were thinking of.

It's not a sexist comment, its a factual one at that.
I hear of men being the breadwinners all the times only to find out that their women spent all their money.

Hence the reason I am single.

Miss-Delectable flew from AUS to Las Vegas to see me and offer me a cookie from Australia. Wow?

Look like I would have to fly to see her and drag her out for dinner with me :D

ROFL!!!! Sorry I had to laugh!

It is EXPENSIVE to everybody, alot people are complaining louder and louder every year, especially at end of the year.

Its called MEDICAL! Nowadays medical expenses are outrageous expensive.

Expect if you in hospital and nurse had to give you a tylenol, just a pill of it, and bill you no less than 10 dollars for that pill where you could go down to drug store and buy same thing for ten dollars but it will be 100 pills.

expensive is relative... If something is expensive for you, it probably isnt for someone else. :)

With all the stuff out there in the world, its pretty hard to assume what you're were thinking of.

It is EXPENSIVE to everybody, alot people are complaining louder and louder every year, especially at end of the year.

Expect if you in hospital and nurse had to give you a tylenol, just a pill of it, and bill you no less than 10 dollars for that pill where you could go down to drug store and buy same thing for ten dollars but it will be 100 pills.

Eh.. If you have a good insurance it's not expensive. I'm 100% covered, so yea..

which is why I'm considering to be an investor for medical supply business with my friend

btw - you can just simply refuse to take their Tylenol.

I won't be surprised that your insurance premium will increase by double digit percentile while your income increase modest single digit percentile. Its going on since 1970's and has not improved.

Eh.. If you have a good insurance it's not expensive. I'm 100% covered, so yea..

Wirelessly posted

Problem is, medical expenses are not something you can avoid unless you can afford to go overseas. Most, if not all, of the items on the list are considered as luxury.

I know, but point is, they are overcharging for every possible medical related.

if people would stop being sue-trigger happy.... then we can start working on something.

I won't be surprised that your insurance premium will increase by double digit percentile while your income increase modest single digit percentile. Its going on since 1970's and has not improved.

*shrugs* My family's company pay for my insurance.

Oh, speaking of insurance, it's sometimes cheaper to pay cash than using insurance. I do pay cash depending on what it is and get reimbursed. Just something to keep in mind :)

You can shrugs but here is sad truth, no companies are immune to these problems. Maybe right now it may not be any issue for your company, but in future there is ALWAYS possiblity that you may screw up. Go ahead shrugs all you want.

*shrugs* My family's company pay for my insurance.

You can shrugs but here is sad truth, no companies are immune to these problems. Maybe right now it may not be any issue for your company, but in future there is ALWAYS possiblity that you may screw up. Go ahead shrugs all you want.
I'm fine with my coverage. Hope you're fine with yours as well.

I'm fine with mine too.

My medical expense to this date since January 1, 2010: over $13,000
The amount I paid out of my pocket: about $300. more or less.

I'm fine with mine too.

My medical expense to this date since January 1, 2010: over $13,000
The amount I paid out of my pocket: about $300. more or less.

Wow, I'm thinking I am lucky. No health insurance and yet all my visits to doctor and medical tests have been all covered by Medicare 100%

So, I suppose to date from 1st of Jan 2010, my medications and dental bills would have been under $1k, if I'm not mistaken.

Depends what brand I'm buying. We don't buy movie popcorn often, because we don't go tot he movies often in general... cause most movies this year have disappointed us and we're finding $18 for 2 people to see a movie = super pointless. However, I occasionally look forward to movie theater popcorn, because home popcorn just doesn't taste as great and fattening.

As for bottled waters, I buy them because they're convenient for on the go, even though I also have a filter water thing that we also use when home. However, I just buy the cheapest bottled waters... 24 packs for $3 = sweet deal.

Greeting cards? Only worth buying if they cost 99c. Although I think greeting cards are cute and occasionally buy $3 ones for any occasion above a birthday.

Printer ink: one cartridge a year pretty much, so not complaining about that one.

college textbooks: online school, problem solved; no books. although I wish we used books instead of having to read 3 hour long articles on the computer.

Back