50 Shaded of Grey

Weirdo

Reaction score
Does anybody read it? All three of them? What do you think? Was it too much? I loved it. Read them over and over like four times. It's my guilty of pleasure.

I just read some of the book reviews on Amazon. Don't think I'll ever read it, but it sounds interesting. Did you finish reading all three of them? I'm curious, what was Christian Grey's secrets and erotic tastes that attracted Ana (I think)? :)

Yes I read all three of them like four times. I am hooked to it. It's a long story, but here: Christian was being abused by his mom's pimp. He was adopted by a pedia and lawyer. He was molested by a family friend at age 15. He liked to sleep with women with brunette and beat them because they reminded him of his mother. Christian was never been in any relationship til he fell for Ana and she was totally different from his mom. She helped him coping and facing his fears. I just loved the books. I can relate to Ana because she reminded of me in sometimes.

Yes, I don't think these books are made for men to read it. :) I recommended to my girlfriends and they loved it too.

Read all 3. First one held my attention for a bit, the last two were pretty bad. The writing is cheesy. But, it was a fun read...light and great for the beach.

Back