403 Forbidden issue

Ian MacGregor

Reaction score
Earlier today my attempt to browse alldeaf.com was met with a 403 Forbidden notice. I have attached a screenshot of the incident. I remember having a similar error a few weeks ago. Other than those two errors, I have not had any problems browsing this website since joining and my computer system and web browser has not changed in a few years.

alldeaf.png

Earlier today my attempt to browse alldeaf.com was met with a 403 Forbidden notice. I have attached a screenshot of the incident. I remember having a similar error a few weeks ago. Other than those two errors, I have not had any problems browsing this website since joining and my computer system and web browser has not changed in a few years.

View attachment 24517

If this occurs again, try refresh your browser's cache if you continue to see this. Alex said this should be fixed soon.

This had to do with the domain name server changes I had to make earlier, which took a bit to propagate worldwide, but our site should load without issues by now.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

This had to do with the domain name server changes I had to make earlier, which took a bit to propagate worldwide, but our site should load without issues by now.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
No worries, all is well now it seems. DNS propogation does take some time. Thank you for looking into this :)

My attempts to sign on got a suspension notice and told me to contact my provider.

I have been getting intermitintent notices of not available for awhile not that I just assumed were part of the software, etc. changes.

Yesterday It went to at times giving me:

Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console.

Or:
Account Suspended
This Account has been suspended.
Contact your hosting provider for more information.

At one point when the suspended notice came up today I thought to copy the address line which was:
http://www.alldeaf.com/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi

I hope some of this helps Alex or any others working on the current problems.

Good, that its all fixed now. I too got the "account suspended" notice over the weekend. Couldnt even view AD in FireFox or IE. I feel good knowing that I wasn't the only misfit to encounter this. :)

Yeah...me too...msgd. Calvin and he told me the problem...so....guessing the gang is all here again...LOL

Back