3 guys caught kevbo....

Originally posted by Lasza
JRE
if again, will u do??? watch kevbo's show more longer than first time??? that's naughty question I ask you!

i am not going to watch longer... but if camera is w/ me.. i will tape him till he finish.. then put it up in my busniess movie.. hehe

Originally posted by Liza
:shock:

Exactly how many of you guys dont wash your hands after spanking the monkey? :wackit:
I always do. Ewww...I wouldn't think anything different.

Originally posted by Liza

Exactly how many of you guys dont wash your hands after spanking the monkey? :wackit:

Exactly how many of you ladies dont wash your hands after clicking the mouse? :clit:

I have to wash my mouse with disinfecting solutions every now and then.... this is because there a few people who use this computer quite a bit....

Originally posted by WonderBum
I have to wash my mouse with disinfecting solutions every now and then.... this is because there a few people who use this computer quite a bit....

Read my post again.. I was talking about ladies diddling with their clits.

Originally posted by j.r.e.
i am not going to watch longer... but if camera is w/ me.. i will tape him till he finish.. then put it up in my busniess movie.. hehe

:rofl: true man... well too bad camera isnt with u

Originally posted by Deaf258
Read my post again.. I was talking about ladies diddling with their clits.

I noticed that... neither am I talking about what is on this desk...

Originally posted by TazBiker
How you know? You must be in love with him and follow where Kevbo go and U caugh him play with his mushroom. Does it turn you on ? :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

:ugh:

Back