2nd World Deaf Expo will be held in Rome, Italy in 2013?

matajan

Reaction score
I heard there is 2nd deafnation world deaf expo will be held in rome, italy in 2013. Is it true?

I believe there will be huge deafies will attend 2nd than first in las vegas.

you know that over 100,000 deafies attend expo last week in las vegas? larger than nad conference?

I heard there is 2nd deafnation world deaf expo will be held in rome, italy in 2013. Is it true?

you know that over 100,000 deafies attend expo last week in las vegas? larger than nad conference?

As for Italy, no, this isn't true. A blogger, Deaf Anthology makes up stories (fiction); read the fine print as this is all he does and what he is known for. Often funny, too.

The Las Vegas Expo might have had 30, 000 attendees.

Last edited:
i heard there is 2nd deafnation world deaf expo will be held in rome, italy in 2013. Is it true?

You know that over 100,000 deafies attend expo last week in las vegas? Larger than nad conference?

source?

I think Domino's 50th Anniversary convention/party was larger than ours. :lol:

Yes, I can't believe that this convention from many countries was bigger in two stories. Wow. I had asked someone of Domino's if ordering large pizza. He had laughed a lot.

Yes, I can't believe that this convention from many countries was bigger in two stories. Wow. I had asked someone of Domino's if ordering large pizza. He had laughed a lot.
:lol:

I saw so many of those international dominoes guys in colored shirts. I'm not sure if they are dominoes chefs?
Jiro mentioned he is customer of the year for his area. :lol:

I saw so many of those international dominoes guys in colored shirts. I'm not sure if they are dominoes chefs?
Jiro mentioned he is customer of the year for his area. :lol:

I believe the CEO was there and then a litany of others connected to the company like franchise owners, suppliers, contractors, etc, etc

No it is not true.

I am an old Gally friend of Joel Barish, owner of the Deaf Nation. A few nights ago, he came to join a group of my friends for a chat. I asked him a few questions about the future Deaf Nation World Expo.

- Next DNWE will be held in four or five years.

- Joel told me that he had a few places in his mind and he was going to talk to his fellow DN people.

No it is not true.

I am an old Gally friend of Joel Barish, owner of the Deaf Nation. A few nights ago, he came to join a group of my friends for a chat. I asked him a few questions about the future Deaf Nation World Expo.

- Joel told me that he had a few places in his mind and he was going to talk to his fellow DN people.

See post #4...U might have seen Deaf Anthology before on Deafread..all his blogs are fictionalized. :lol:

Rome? it's more of one-time visit for me.

No it is not true.

Once I know where the next World Deaf Expo, I'll make sure my ass is there.

Hey Royale, please keep me updated on when the next World Deaf Expo is!!!
Also, can you ask your friend if there's gonna be a Deaf Expo in Worcester this year? I also thought there was a NYC one too?

Hey Royale, please keep me updated on when the next World Deaf Expo is!!!
Also, can you ask your friend if there's gonna be a Deaf Expo in Worcester this year? I also thought there was a NYC one too?

Yes, in Worchester this fall. PM Kalista as she's coordinating it.

Can you guess where will be 2nd expo?

Tell me can you guess where will be 2nd expo? Try Guess!

Tell me can you guess where will be 2nd expo? Try Guess!

Noone knows as it is way, way too early. It might even be 2-5 years off for all I know. I do know the brothers Barish have discussed it. It may come to pass or it may not. It might even be in Europe. Anyone's guess is just as good as mine. :dunno:

I might be protesting the expos.. until its better run..
But on the flip side, a gathering of deaf people in one place is pretty cool.

Back