2nd chance or more

racheleggert

Reaction score
DOes anyone here have or had 2nd or 3rd chance on dating with same person?? I was just wondering how it turns out?

racheleggert said:
DOes anyone here have or had 2nd or 3rd chance on dating with same person?? I was just wondering how it turns out?
Mostly gave person a space for while don't pressure and begged 2nd chance or 3rd.. Please step back and giving both of you guys can have space time for while or few days whatever.. Always thinking what should I do... when is the ready... sit down and discuss together .. don't heating debate.. Just take turn to talk... backforth.. until solve the problem... Will be fine and affect better relationship..

Actually I used to be .. Always giving my spouse a space time until when feel ready to talk with me... discuss solve the problem.. Than debate heating..
dislike that way... I refused debate front of my kids.. I'd rather ask them can you go and do something can I talk your Daddy for few minutes.... Talk calm politely doesn't want let kids hear us.. I prefer no use voice ehhe but my hubby don't.. prefer stay his voice on.. *rolls* ha ha..
Nobody perfect lives here.. Always laugh, Always comforting, Always cuddles, and Always lives together. :)

Good luck for you... :fingersx:

Yes, I have gave my ex Boyfriend 2nd Chance and It wasn't worth it anymore so I spilt up with him and left.

I would not think I would give anyone more 2nd Chance. Because Usual the Past always bring back Memories and It hard to move forward to the same person knowing the past haunts you.

I gave my husband 15 years of chances and He just simply blew it!....

Next time, If someone ever hit me....Theyre out the DOOR...No 2 nd Chance at all :nono: ...I got smarter!

^Angel^ said:
I gave my husband 15 years of chances and He just simply blew it!....

Next time, If someone ever hit me....Theyre out the DOOR...No 2 nd Chance at all :nono: ...I got smarter!

yeah, I gave several chance to my ex jerk husband for 12 years. I realized, what foolish I had !!

We will never change anyone's life if he or she did not try very hard themselves !! We can't change him or her.

My sons told me, they wish - I would divorce with their father when they were little kids. So that way, they would not have bad childhood to watching their father beat up to their mother. :(

They did not want to follow their father s foot step to beat their wives up !

Look at this picture !! Next day, he was beating me up out of hell. I was almost died !! People look at us, how we are such beautiful couple. They did not know what under the roof be look like ???

I am such idiot to keep him for 12 years !!!

I beg all of you Ladies !! If your husband or boyfriend hit you !! Please leave him immediately !! He will never change himself. He will hit you again and again or you will die at the moment !! When he cried or kneel his knees on the floor to begging you go back with you... Do not pity or look at his face. Do not feel sorry for him !!

Think of yourself for your children's sake.

Attachments

• Bob, Dottie & jason.jpg
    Bob, Dottie & jason.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
This issues not talking about abusive.. I was kind talking about like talk debate or money issues.. that what we were heating debate.. doesn't want that way front of kids..
I'm truly sorry about your experience spouse who abusived you while on marriage..
Mine.. was ex bf , yes he was abusive me.. not while on marriage.. lucky!

um,
my hubby and I always chance each together because always issues major of money, life, and other stuffs too.. need space of time until when ready to talk.. Adult are matures and can do handle talk discuss than heating debate..
He was hit me about 3 yrs ago..yes.. anymore he learned his lesson becz I did walked out.. doesn't want losing me and family.. Went well so far.. Im very happy thanked to counselloring helps us lot through lot... Always first take turn to talk.. than debate.. isn't helpful.. That what we learned something new.. eh
cuz nobody perfect lives here..

I have given my Ex several chances, and I tell ya, it's not worth it!!! Now I learned that it's probably not worth it to give a 2nd chance, unless of course the breakup was very very mutual, friendly, like you discussed to spend some time apart and both agreed.

However if it's negative, one-sided, then another chance is a No-No. :nono:

I gave my ex husband serveral chances and I wish I never had! He made all kinds of promises that he would stop hitting me etc and I gave him a few chances for the sake of the kids. I regretted it and walked out after 7 years of marriage.

I have learnt my lesson. We cannot change people. I would not give him any chances. We only have one chance in life!

Anne

ive given ex's so many chances and they blew it -- now i dont talk to either one of them -- theyre not worth talking to anymore :roll: even if they find me and beg me back together i would :thumbd: flatly and tell them theyre idiots!! and i ACTUALLY do not care if i "hurt their feelings" either!!!!

Have you noticed every person who posted in here is female? :)

I've given a few people 2nd chances, sometimes more. Occasionally it works out for awhile, but in the end its usually not meant to be. If its over once, it should be over. Unless of course the situation was, you loved them but they didnt love you, then while you're still pining for them, they fall in love with you. I suppose that would be ok :P

Im all for 2nd chances, sometimes you just never know. But there's no such thing as a third chance with me - with relationships AND friendships.

HappyRambo said:
I had given my ex 2 chances but she ruined it. So I am not talking to her anymore.

Remember, you are 19 years old !! You have a plenty of years ahead in your life !! Focus enjoy yourself as meet more people, entrol college, etc. etc...

I envy you that you are 19 years old. I was 21 years old, I was traveling all over the world for six months.

Can we switch our ages ?

Back