2nd Annual Midway OC Drive-In

VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
Reaction score
Guess what... it's back!

For those of you who are wondering what I'm talking about, I'm talking about the open-captioned drive-in that happened last year. Last year was the first time ever. Now, they're doing it again this year.

Here's a couple of URLs:

http://www.midwaydrivein.com/specials/octf.shtml
http://www.midwaydriveinoc.com

Opened Caption Triple Feature
- Herbie Fully Loaded -
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory -
- War of the Worlds -

September 23rd - 25th 2005
First show starts at 8pm
Please join us as the Midway Drive-In Movie
Theatre in recognition of “Deaf Awareness Week”
proudly presents the 2nd annual Open Captioned Weekend.

Theatre is located in the town of Minetto, between Fulton & Oswego.

“Social Hour/Tailgate Party” begins at 6pm! Socialize!
Bring frisbees, footballs, chairs, & blankets to stay warm!
Fully stocked concession stand will also open at 6pm.
Come on down and experience watching
movies in your car or sitting outside.

ONE TICKET FOR ALL 3 MOVIES
Adults & children 12 & over $6.00.
Children 7-11 $2.00.
Children 6 & Under Admitted Free! *

* Provided they are in a NYS required Child Restraint Safety Seat. *

Please help us spread the word.
E-mail your family & friends.
This is an event for everyone: Deaf, hard – of-hearing, & hearing.

89.7 FM Full Stereo Soundtrack still available!

For more information, contact either:
Dan Farfaglia at Nemo089@yahoo.com
Manda Sievers at Unicolionguard@yahoo.com

If you're going, let us know which day you're going so we know who to look for. :)

about 75 minutes east of RIT. Been there last year, Harry Potter movie, and I LOVE IT!!! Am going this year, dispite of gas price. WTF? I love drive in!

rjr2006 said:
is it near RIT?

Hey Neighbor, Vampy! Thanks for the posting, otherwise I would have missed that damn opportunity! I was kinda surprised that this theatre owner decided to throw in again! Apparently the owner find it success from the world's first drive in OC movie experience, and worth to throw in another one.

Herbie movie, perfect match from 70's drive-in experience I had! So, gonna enjoy em along with OC, about friggin time! I believe the old herbie movie I watch was at Twin-Hi-Way. They shut down several years ago and still there empty. They got huge concrete wall and still stands tall.

Too bad all of drive-ins in Rochester area is forever gone!

UPDATE!!!

I was told that there would be a Herbie car on display for people to have their pictures taken with. Be sure to bring your cameras for this! Who knows, maybe we'll find a bunch of AllDeaf members and do a group picture! :)

:bump:

It's coming up this weekend. I'll be there. Maybe, you'll see me! :)

COOOL! Thanks for let us know! I'll bring my camera!!! I am camera freak hee!!!

Who know we'll meet! :lol: Let's grab our chair and watch movie plus eat yummy :popcorn:

I think we are still going on Friday.

VamPyroX said:
UPDATE!!!

I was told that there would be a Herbie car on display for people to have their pictures taken with. Be sure to bring your cameras for this! Who knows, maybe we'll find a bunch of AllDeaf members and do a group picture! :)

Mama2AFTIV said:
COOOL! Thanks for let us know! I'll bring my camera!!! I am camera freak hee!!!

Who know we'll meet! :lol: Let's grab our chair and watch movie plus eat yummy :popcorn:

I think we are still going on Friday.
Alright, see you Friday! I'm sure you'll recognize me. ;)

Mama2AFTIV said:
How would I recognize you? I don't know you too well yet! :)
Look around in AllDeaf! You'll find pictures of me!

HINT: Check the "Picture of BF/GF" thread. Not the recent one, but the older one. :thumb:

GOTCHA! I found your pic! :) I don't think I have posted mine yet. :giggle: BUT BUT you may know my puppy! We are bringing Tahoe along. :)
VamPyroX said:
Look around in AllDeaf! You'll find pictures of me!

HINT: Check the "Picture of BF/GF" thread. Not the recent one, but the older one. :thumb:

VamPyroX,

Here is pic of me, my son and our puppy, Tahoe. She was younger in the picture but she is almost 5 months old. :) Never know we will :bump: into each other! :)

Mama2AFTIV said:
GOTCHA! I found your pic! :) I don't think I have posted mine yet. :giggle: BUT BUT you may know my puppy! We are bringing Tahoe along. :)

Attachments

• 4th of July 1.JPG
    4th of July 1.JPG
    30.8 KB · Views: 7
Back