27 years anniversary today

WhiteWolves64

Reaction score
Today is our 27th anniversary and we did not go out for our special dinner tonight due to lack of money - Oh well... But we are looking forward to our "30th" anniversary that would be something very special for both of us in Cheyenne, WY (who knows)!!! :giggle: :D

AWESOME!!! That's so wonderful to see you guys being together! Keep stronger and healthy. :D

Cheers~

:rockon:

WOW! 27 Years! Congratulations to you both....Feel sure a lot of us would like to know the secret of being able to stay married so long?....

Being married is never that easy. Two heads are better to work out the problems and trying to figure out the budget, and plans for vocation together including doing things what you both have common with.

Congratulation on celebrating 27th Wedding Anniversary and hope you both have no problem with health wise. :cheers:

AWESOME!!! That's so wonderful to see you guys being together! Keep stronger and healthy. :D

Cheers~

:rockon:

KarissaMann05 - Thanks for the comment! :ty:

WOW! 27 Years! Congratulations to you both....Feel sure a lot of us would like to know the secret of being able to stay married so long?....

rockin'robin - Thank you for congrats on us. Secret is that love, faith, share & trust each other to keep the marriage in long runs... And most important is to make up each other after a fight/argument by saying "I am sorry" and never go angry in bed at nights. :hmm:

Being married is never that easy. Two heads are better to work out the problems and trying to figure out the budget, and plans for vocation together including doing things what you both have common with.

Congratulation on celebrating 27th Wedding Anniversary and hope you both have no problem with health wise. :cheers:

Bebonang - :ty: That's right being married is never that easy!!!... We have been working out ups and downs mostly but we always made up if we had a fight. Yes, we always work out the budget and etc together. :D

My health wise is okay as i am still in woods for fighting against bone cancer. My wife's feet still hurts ever since. Those special shoes does not help her that doctor ordered for her years ago.... :(

Congratulations on 27 years!!!

dereksbicycles - Thanks! :ty:

Congratulations!

eirlys - Thanks! :ty:

Congratulations, you two! And may you have many, many more!

That is truly wonderful! Congratulations to you both, and best wishes for at least as many more years together!

Congratulations!

C.C.Sinned :ty: for your comment of "Congratulations" to us! :D

Congratulations, you two! And may you have many, many more!

Tousi - Thanks for your saying! ;)

That is truly wonderful! Congratulations to you both, and best wishes for at least as many more years together!

Grayma, :ty: We are planning to look forward to "50th anniversary" in 2035 (that's way long time to reach 23 years from now :giggle:)

Congratulations!!!

KristinaB - Thanks :ty: for the comment you made for us! :D

Th
at's so wonderful to see you guys.

owentd70 - Thanks! :ty:

Back