26 charged in VRS fraud

AMHeard that John Yeh is jailed in NJ. He was arrested on an attempted theft in MD because he went to his old office to collect his personal property. He was told not to enter his office while he is on trial, but he went there and rumor had it that SnapVrs CEO called the cops and they arrested him. Called him to show up at NJ and he was arrested on spot and jailed. Rumor also had it that he is currently in jail. Check the news.

myVRS Relay Central LLC Blog: » BREAKING NEWS: John Yeh Arrested in Jail

News source???

I would take everything you hear about that with a grain of salt. As far as I am aware, there's more to the story that we are seeing.

One of my former friends is being sentenced for VRS fraud on September 22. She pleaded guilty to a single count of something...I can't remember what it was exactly.

From the Gally-L e-mail distribution list...

Today:

I was told recently that the rumor is true about John Yeh. He was with another rich guy named Richard someething. That rich guy was caught, too, but he spent only one night in jail, while John Yeh was transferred to jail in NJ until his sentencing. I was told John Yeh will be sentenced 3 years for each count; he has total of 6 counts. That would mean 18 years in prison. I was also told he has a cancer -- either colon or prostate, and will die in prison anyway. That is sad. That is too bad.

Last Thursday:

Heard that John Yeh is jailed in NJ. He was arrested on an attempted theft in MD because he went to his old office to collect his personal property. He was told not to enter his office while he is on trial, but he went there and rumor had it that SnapVrs CEO called the cops and they arrested him. Called him to show up at NJ and he was arrested on spot and jailed. Rumor also had it that he is currently in jail. Check the news.

Back