2010 Xmas card exchange

Sharky99

Reaction score
OK gophers... I am thinking maybe doing the Xmas card exchange with anyone who wishes to do it.. I hope I can do it with about 15 gophers or so, depending on how much I can do with xmas cards and to mail them out.. I could post a deadline to have anyone I know well enough to post in pm with their mailing addresses and etc.. btw don't worry, I cannot give out anyone's mailing address without their permission so this mailing address info will be safe...

Anyone else can do this with everyone as well.. so do have fun and I will post my deadline later when I decide it is ideal enough.. :cool2:

I have a few addresses from last year and hope to get a few more this year. I can't do much, but I want to do something special for a select few, but don't have their addresses. One of them, I doubt she would allow me to, so, I guess I will just have to hope for the best.

Yeah kristina.. i'm sure ya will get into the swing of the xmas card exchange in no time...

and hmm my deadline would be something around dec 4th so if anyone wanna do the xmas card exchange with me, do so before dec 4th and after that no dice.. so pm me and we can chat about the mailing addresses and more.. i hope i can get some gophers to do this with me.. hehe..

I am pleasing to send a card but if do you mind that card's picture will be with Boston Bruin.! :cool2:

I'd love to exchange xmas cards with you guys but I get that impression that you don't want to be friends with me. That's understandable.
Well, have fun, guys!

I am pleasing to send a card but if do you mind that card's picture will be with Boston Bruin.! :cool2:

Send him the Patriots :D

Sure, we can do the christmas card exchange, I will pm you with my address to Philips, Sosie and Sharky.

Sure, we can do the christmas card exchange, I will pm you with my address to Philips, Sosie and Sharky.

Yes, I agree with you, Oceanblue7 that she should send him the Patriots :D
(Phillips, I'd love to exchange a card with you.)

I just PM'ed you with my address. :ty:
My sister and I watched the Patriots last Sunday. We won!!! Yes, yes, yes... :dance: Go Patriots! Wow.. I never saw him berating his teammates on the sideline and yelled at players and fans throughout the game.

Yeah Good idea with Xmas & Patriots!! ;)

Thanks pm me for update new address :hug:

Yes, I agree with you, Oceanblue7 that she should send him the Patriots :D
(Phillips, I'd love to exchange a card with you.)

I just PM'ed you with my address. :ty:
My sister and I watched the Patriots last Sunday. We won!!! Yes, yes, yes... :dance: Go Patriots! Wow.. I never saw him berating his teammates on the sideline and yelled at players and fans throughout the game.

Pm you :)

I have addresses for: JClarke (from 2009), Sosie (from yesterday), Mrs. Buckets (from 2009), Pepsi (2009). I thought I had rockin robin's address, but it's not in my file.

I would love to send one to rockin robin, Shel90 and Botti among others.

Count me in :wave:

My rules are the same as last time, if I don't know you Do Not PM me.

Bump this up.. one more week till the deadline.. so let me know in pm.. if not ah lol

Well - I have contact for Rockin'Robin, Shel, Sosie and JClarke. Would still love to get Botti, even if it's email. Also, thought I had Pepsi's, but not sure. Any who wants to, please PM me.

*BUMP* 3 more days till the deadline... for me to start mailing out xmas cards to any Aders and etc... hope it will be good for sure...

I am going to buy my christmas cards today :) I plan to mail all sometime next week.

Sadly, mine this year will not be my handmade cards, but I will be sending my cards out next week as well.

Back