2010 World Series playoffs....

Giants!!!

Great day for Giants. That defines help the SF sport fans to be feel great after 49ers's season already over...enjoy it while it lasts. :)

Now, time to start to see free agent players into new uniform or re-sign.

Red Sox will start to look for experinced catcher after Victor Martinez and Jason Varitek filed the free agent.

Have a long good season, MLB fans! :)

Yeah Max.. .should be one interesting offseason to watch for MLB and the teams...

Great day for Giants. That defines help the SF sport fans to be feel great after 49ers's season already over...enjoy it while it lasts. :)

Now, time to start to see free agent players into new uniform or re-sign.

Red Sox will start to look for experinced catcher after Victor Martinez and Jason Varitek filed the free agent.

Have a long good season, MLB fans! :)

I can already hear Terry Francona next spring : "No, Mr. Werth, your locker is over here next to Big Papi's .. and Your's Mr. Lee is over next to Josh Becketts with the rest of the other pitchers" :D

LOL Restless.... ya think Mr Jason Werth and Mr Cliff Lee might be members of the Boston Red Sox by then? LOL that ought to be interesting....

I can already hear Terry Francona next spring : "No, Mr. Werth, your locker is over here next to Big Papi's .. and Your's Mr. Lee is over next to Josh Becketts with the rest of the other pitchers" :D

Also Red Sox are going after Carl Crawford, too. I am not sure on Lee...maybe he wants to join Red Sox to level with Yankees fans whom threw/curse at Lee's wife during TX vs NYY series that cost Yankees big time.

Stay tuned. :)

I think the Giants will be one hit wonders...... Red Sox will be back in 2011.

Hmm.. might be a good idea to close this topic since the 2010 World Series is now over.. I can open a 2010-11 MLB offseason topic and ya guys can post in there if ya want!

*Moderators, please close this topic as it would now have ran it course at all.. thanks!*

oh please.

Although I was rooting for the Giants....They really aren't very good. Their pitching got hot at the right time. Their position players suck except for Posey and their pitching except for Lincecum is unproven. I think the Padres will win the West in 2011.

As for the Red Sox they had a very unhealthy year. At full strength and with a couple of moves they will be in the thick of it.

*laughing* lets see abt that..

Giants will win West again. Just need power slugger in OF position or SS position(maybe 2) then they're good to go.

if Uribe n Huff stay w/ Giants.. watch out!!

Back