2010-11 N.H.L. season

Soon enough next week training camp will open.. and then the exhibition games will start around Sept 21th I believe.. so it ought to be fun.. also if ya are AHL fans, might as well wait till last week of Sept or so as NHL teams will start assign players to their farm teams in the AHL... and I am sure the junior hockey teams have started playing as of now, so will have to keep some eyes out for a few teams in junior hockey, AHL , ECHL and as well as the NHL...

OK gophers... the NHL has awarded the 2012 All Star Game to Ottawa, Ontario for the 2011-12 season.... the 2011 All Star Game will be hosted by the Carolina Hurricanes of Raleigh, North Carolina that will be set for January 29-30, 2011... so there ya have the info!

I am so ready for NHL 2010-2011 season!!! I am big Boston bruins fan. Let's go Boston Bruins!!

Hey man.. ya might be able to enjoy watching Tyler Segin play for sure... hope he can help your Bruins well enough.. I am eager to see how he does along with Taylor Hall of the Edmonton Oilers..

SO if any of ya guys are also fans of the American Hockey or ECHL or Central Hockey, just post in here.. same can be said for any fan of the Canadian Hockey League, which had 3 leagues under the umberlla, that is the WHL (Western Hockey League), OHL (Ontario Hockey League) and QMJHL (Quebec Major Junior Hockey League) so post away, fans! Share news on your teams and etc... let the 2010-11 hockey season starttttt!!! WOO!!

LOL Royale.. the Boston - Montreal rivalry always is something to watch over the years... for sure...

I heard some quacking in Anaheim, yesterday:P

A tidbit from the AHL and ECHL...

AHL - seems we will see a midseason name change for the Hartford Wolf Pack (parent club is the New York Rangers) that might happen.. and the name they will change to?? Connecticut Whale!!! I kid ya not!!! AND the team will have the new logo unveiled soon enough...

ECHL - so the ECHL has an expansion team.. but guess where?? the Windy City!!! Yep ya read right... Chicago Express is the name of the new expansion team that will start playing by the 2011-12 season...

images

:thumb:

Phillips.. time will tell if the Boston Bruins can try for a 6th Stanley Cup.. .that would be nice to see since the Bruins last won that in 1972 vs the hated New York Rangers in 6 games.. I do know that Boston came so close a few times since then, 1977 & 1978 vs Montreal and 1988 & 1990 vs Edmonton... let's hope the Bruins get it straightened out for sure this season....

I have seen the new logo for the Connecticut Whale.. .ehhh I am not sure if that logo is good for sure... ya can judge for yourself.. I prefer the old Hartford Whalers logo...

AHL Connecticut Whale (soon to be ex Hartford Wolf Pack)

con_200-jpg-r122495

NHL Hartford Whalers 1979-1992
zr6df8ffwed21t6jfehfph7gt.gif

SO tell me which logo is perfect eh?

Agreed, TXGolfer... the name Whale sound lame but the Whalers would match better and that logo. ehhhhh

Poweron, that Connecticut Whale logo wouldn't do any help as some fans would love to see the completely name of Whalers added.. and some good logos as well as I saw in another sport forum that completely blows the current CT Whale logo out of the water for sure...

LOL Royale.. the Boston - Montreal rivalry always is something to watch over the years... for sure...

Agreed without single debate. Oilers - Flames ... Ava - Red Wings are along with them. :)

Back