20/20 tester group for MVP

You have lost your patient, go and shop elsewhere!

VPAD+ = available now
MVP = still testing and trying to figure out

hmmmmm.....patient for over a year now.....yes....spend the $99 and have something NOW

u can not afford $99? $99 is arm and leg??

Due to the economy these days, many people can't afford $99. Please understand that not many can afford that price. A lot of people are struggling financially.

Vpad? whats the difference really? they're supposed to be same thing like vp-200 by diff companies right?

ME as the HOVRS Rep of chicagoland. My suggestions to you guys Use the HOVRS.TV on your VP as a relay service often as you can the more faster you can get your MVP! Simple! We're having big event going on this sunday for people who got their RSVP postcard or email to come get their MVP. THey can bring one friend each RSVP card.

ME as the HOVRS Rep of chicagoland. My suggestions to you guys Use the HOVRS.TV on your VP as a relay service often as you can the more faster you can get your MVP! Simple! We're having big event going on this sunday for people who got their RSVP postcard or email to come get their MVP. THey can bring one friend each RSVP card.

what???

NaughtyFairy78 is right. I work for Purple. Bring one friend only with RSVP card to attend.

If HOVRS having private event in Hawaii, I bet they would plan on having luau party with their MVP. ALOHA to all deaf in Hawaii! :)

If HOVRS having private event in Hawaii, I bet they would plan on having luau party with their MVP. ALOHA to all deaf in Hawaii! :)

drunk-irish-048.gif

Is someone here in AD supposed to go to event today? Maybe they would tell us if they did get MVP for a friend too, DeafAussie. That way they will tell us their experience from the event.

Who received a MVP private conference, it's only selected ppl to choose to get a private confrences. Given to friends that are not selected.

Back