2 cops suspended for raping deaf and dumb girl

Miss-Delectable

Reaction score
2 cops suspended for raping deaf and dumb girl-Chandigarh-Cities-The Times of India

She was handed to the law saviours in khaki for tracing her parents but they not only shattered her faith but also treated her as an object to satisfy their lust.

Crossing all limits of dignity two cops of the Moga police raped a deaf, dumb and mentally challenged 20-year-old on the night of July 28. The two, a constable and a sepoy, were finally nailed after 60 hours on Thursday.

The crime was committed two hours after her custody was handed over to the cops by Nanak Chand, president of religious body in Moga. After rescuing the girl from three motorcyclists, who were harassing her, Chand had approached the two members of a police patrolling party, Paramjit Singh and Balbir Singh, who assured hime about her safety.

This really ticks me off. They put them under suspension, but I really think they should be fired and go straight to jail for good. Poor girl. :(

Police might think that girl is deaf, she can't do the report because she can't speak ... well he's wrong.

That's terrible. I'm glad about the two cops got caught for this.

im really glad they caught!

im sure the cops need learn lesson for communication with deaf people with write and notes i would think cops never listen to deaf people as disrespect!

my Uncle always respect me because my Uncle is also correction officer and he treat me family and more trust.My Uncle can arrest any people!

Back