13 year old boy becomes...

Are you sure? I thought The Sun was a tabloid rag?

:shock::eek3: He looks sooooooooo young! The baby was concevied when the father of the baby was only 12 and the baby was born when he was 13!!! The father of the baby doesn't look like 13, he looks like he's nine or ten!

Wow...what a shocking news! :eek3:

What a shame that they are glorifying this.:roll:

And the kid fully admits that he had no idea what could happen. Just another reason we need comprehensive sex ed.

Very sad. I think that kids need more supervision.

By the time the 13 year old dies--he could be a great-great-great grandfather!

Wow, but I still these two are far too young to be effective parents. These youths still have a lot of growing up to do themselves.

I was only 19 when I conceived and had my own child - I can honestly say from my own experience that it is NOT easy by any means. Thankfully I had and still have the help and support from my family. If it had not been for them Im not sure what I would have done having been so young. To sum it up, at 19 I was just a pup myself having to raise my own pup at best. Definitely not a good situation at all.

Of course when your 12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19 and maybe even into your twenties, you think you know everything when the reality is you really know nothing.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: i've actually never thought of that! he could break the world record - the youngest grandfather and the longest great-great-great-great-grandfather! :laugh2:

Yep. We just had a situation at school where a student's 15 year old son got a professor's 18 year old daughter pregnant. Caused quite a stir!

I already think it is so bad (meaning too young) for kids to have kids when they are like 15, 16 or 17 years old! But 13 is even worse... I have no clue what is going to happen to that generation :(

JL

Last edited:
What a shame that they are glorifying this.:roll:

And the kid fully admits that he had no idea what could happen. Just another reason we need comprehensive sex ed.

Exactly what I thought!!

and get this

Caring ... Alfie bottle feeds his little daughter

Lee Thompson

Chantelle and Maisie were released from hospital yesterday. They are living with Penny, Chantelle’s jobless dad Steve, 43, and her five brothers in a rented council house in Eastbourne. The family live on benefits.Caring ... Alfie bottle feeds his little daughter

Holy Cow! The article is making this kid sound like a hero! Because he is so young!! How insulting!! They are living off of benefits as well!!

This is a baby having a baby!! Not just the boy but the girl too. Which I found odd as well. Not much is said about her because she is 15.. woopee doo!!

:Scoffs: Glorifying the issue is only going to make others think it is O.k.

This is why SEX EDUCATION is needed! and BIRTH CONTROL is needed.

Wow...just wow. that's pretty much fucked up.

I guess he have to kiss his teenage years goodbye and start being responsiblie to his own child that early when he wont finish high school until the next 5 years.

Exactly what I thought!!

and get this

Holy Cow! The article is making this kid sound like a hero! Because he is so young!! How insulting!! They are living off of benefits as well!!

This is a baby having a baby!! Not just the boy but the girl too. Which I found odd as well. Not much is said about her because she is 15.. woopee doo!!

:Scoffs: Glorifying the issue is only going to make others think it is O.k.

This is why SEX EDUCATION is needed! and BIRTH CONTROL is needed.
Yeah she is not mentioned much since she is 15 years old and that teen pregnancy is pretty common these days but when it comes to 13 year old fathers who just started their teenage years...now that's pretty rare.

Yeah she is not mentioned much since she is 15 years old and that teen pregnancy is pretty common these days but when it comes to 13 year old fathers who just started their teenage years...now that's pretty rare.

I disagree. Several 13 year old have became fathers.

Just the one spoken in the article looks younger than what he actually is. ( Baby-face) isn't that how the article presents it? Look at the Headlines...

In other words.

Look at this cute innocent face!! Oh my!! Such an innocent looking child is a father. How cute! How Wonderful!! This baby is actually a father!! etc...

They are glorifying it!

It make me cry when I read the article and think of my youngest baby-face son, who will be 13 years old in 2 months time... that's innocent face... I cannot image that 12 years old have sex... *look at my son* (My son had puberty).

The boy is innocent and should enjoy his childhood... If it's happen to my youngest son like that, I would fully support him to raise a child and let him enjoy his childhood and school, etc.

I will show the article to my both sons tonight.

That's sex education program is the best answer!!!

Wow...just wow. that's pretty much fucked up.

I guess he have to kiss his teenage years goodbye and start being responsiblie to his own child that early when he wont finish high school until the next 5 years.

Remember, he live in UK and he will finish the high school when he's 16 years old, usually for UK school.

and come to worse, the relationship will stir them up and go mad, no matter what it is. It happened to the other younger one in British, a 15 year old father with an 18 year old girlfriend or some related article I can't remember was together for 6 months after their child were born and they split. :roll:

Back