1001 things to do with Cochlear Processor

zer0

Reaction score
1) When you are in love with partner, your processor keep fall off and find you some headband to hold it if dont have one, use shoelace.

2) use it for a homemade permanent magnet electric motor.

When you are in love with partner, your processor keep fall off
*starts laughing*
Well that's one major reason why the majority of dhh kids should learn Sign as a second language.....prevent moments like those LOL!

3) it makes a perfect note holder on refrig to remind self in the morning what to do during the day..

4) use it to make your own speaker wired to low voltage amp. ;) (Speakers use magnets to produce sound)

I have to say I do envy implantee's abilty to magnetize things to their heads.....what a cool "superhero" abilty!

This is a little off-topic, but this thread reminds me of a T-shirt I've often wanted to have made that reads, "No one knows how to turn me on like my audiologist" or "Get a CI and own the world's most expensive refrigerator magnet." :giggle:

This is a little off-topic, but this thread reminds me of a T-shirt I've often wanted to have made that reads, "No one knows how to turn me on like my audiologist" or "Get a CI and own the world's most expensive refrigerator magnet." :giggle:

LOL! :)

Love the T shirt ideas, Hear again. I am thinking about having one made up that says Batteries required.

That is awesome, Hear Again. When I got my implant turned on, one of my first thoughts was: why aren't there any funny CI-related tshirts?

Would it be okay if I used one of those slogans on a t-shirt on Cafe Press? I'll post a link if/when I get it up, of course.

That is awesome, Hear Again. When I got my implant turned on, one of my first thoughts was: why aren't there any funny CI-related tshirts?

Would it be okay if I used one of those slogans on a t-shirt on Cafe Press? I'll post a link if/when I get it up, of course.

I thought the same thing. I originally posted my ideas to a CI forum and got rave reviews...Someone suggested that I take my ideas to an online T-shirt print shop, but I haven't gotten around to that yet. Speaking of which, if you'd like to borrow my ideas, please feel free. Let us know what happens! :)

"I had surgery and all they gave me was this lousy refrigerator magnet"

That's another good one! If you decide to share these ideas with Cafe Press, let us know if you hear anything from them!

I thought there are only 9 things to do with cochlier processor? :giggle

Just kidding! I think of 1001 as a binary! :)

I'm a computer geek!

Back