10 Reasons to Not Take Drugs on Dates

VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
Reaction score
Ever notice how some people take things before going out on a date, a banquet, or a party?

I'm talking about people who drink a few bottles of beer, smoke a joint of weed, or whatever.

Well, here's a nice funny video of why we shouldn't. ;)

[yt]KwKwBVvLc_E[/yt]

Nothing wrong with being drunk on date, because she will get all truth words from me. :lol:

That's a funny video but in other words, it can be a big turn off on a date.

Yep!

I've had to deal with some of those things at parties. :roll:

I've had to deal with that too at parties as well. The thing is, why would you want to get wasted at a party where you probably won't be able to remember the fun things at all, you know?

I've had to deal with that too at parties as well. The thing is, why would you want to get wasted at a party where you probably won't be able to remember the fun things at all, you know?
I've always wondered the same thing.

The most common response I get when I ask that kind of question to those people is... "I did it just for the hell of it!"

Well, that's understandable if that person does it once... but these people do it too much that they become alcoholics and drug addicts. :roll:

:laugh2: Very hilarious video.

It would be a big turn off on a dates.

Awesome video!!

No one could act themselves on a date when under the influence of any drugs.

Purpose of a date: to get to know eachother and it works best when you are being yourself. :cuddle:

Funny video, but I think it is a shame there really is so much of this happening today.

Back