10-digital phone number

how do i get that numbers??

By calling a representative, or Customer Support from either HOVRS, Viable, or Sorenson or IP-Relay (your choice) and they will give you the new number

I got mine on Sunday morning and he explained to me about it and I'm glad to have 10 digits number, because I am sick and tired of job that refuse to call and think the proxy number is fake. So good to have local 10 digits. My question is that If you call another deaf friend out of state and their area code is different, will you be charged for making that phone call?

I got mine on Sunday morning and he explained to me about it and I'm glad to have 10 digits number, because I am sick and tired of job that refuse to call and think the proxy number is fake. So good to have local 10 digits. My question is that If you call another deaf friend out of state and their area code is different, will you be charged for making that phone call?

no charge deaf to deaf calls

Sorenson local Number and DirectVP

I got SorensonVRS Local Number and remove my proxy number but I keep DirectVP 866 phone number for only long-distance family or friends.

Local phone number is good for E911 emergency information or family & friends who live same my local area or someone call me via their cellular phone.

if you have VP200 and if you call to my VP200 via long distance or local area is no charge because it is direct high speed internet network (not in PTSN infrastructure) via local phone number or directVP 866

Back