07734 AllDeaf.com -- AD Rookie incoming!!!

FreeThinker

Reaction score
Hi AllDeaf.com members! I am from Alabama. I like to keep abreast of the latest Deaf-related issues as well as global issues. I learned about AllDeaf.com from Kalista!

Hi AllDeaf.com members! I am from Alabama. I like to keep abreast of the latest Deaf-related issues as well as global issues. I learned about AllDeaf.com from Kalista!

I am glad, you join AllDeaf. Hope, you will enjoy with wacko members ! :lol:

:hug: Kalista

Oh, there is another thread welcoming you to AD and I posted in it welcoming u. LOL!

Again...:welcome: to AD! Glad to have you here. :)

*screams* another rookie incoming?!

Yes, I want a mult-year, multi-million dollar contract to join alldeaf.com! If I am not offered the contact I want, then I won't post any messages. Go ahead and scream louder or have a big party - your choice! :giggle:

Yes, I want a mult-year, multi-million dollar contract to join alldeaf.com! If I am not offered the contact I want, then I won't post any messages. Go ahead and scream louder or have a big party - your choice! :giggle:

mate, alldeaf.com's free at your service ;)

Welcome to the site :) Kalista is a very good friend of mine so anyone who is a friend of Kalista is also mine :)

Hope you will find yourself learning and expanding your thoughts from hearing all of us out :)

What's 07734? Is there some sort of a secret code around here???

Welcome to the site :) Kalista is a very good friend of mine so anyone who is a friend of Kalista is also mine :)

Hope you will find yourself learning and expanding your thoughts from hearing all of us out :)

Hi Gemma! Yes, I look forward to sharing our thoughts on various of topics on alldeaf.com

Have been reading your posts, and just wanted to welcome you to the community. You are indeed an asset!

Have been reading your posts, and just wanted to welcome you to the community. You are indeed an asset!

Smile! I am glad I found alldeaf.com! It is very simulating especially when I am in the middle of no where in Alabama!!!!!! A pleasure to meet you!!!!!

Back