Zobmondo!!

ambrosia

Premium Member
Reaction score
Let's play a game. I got this book Zobmondo, Would you rather, the outrageous book of bizarre choices, for Christmas. I thought it would make a fun thread. Everday I'll try to post another question from the book.

Now, I'll ask the question, and if you choose to answer you can't answer niether. You have to pick one, you can explain why and be prepared to defend your choice!

Would you rather.....
Chew on a wild rat's severed tail for a half hour

Or

Thoroughly brush your teeth with a toothbrush from a prison's community toothbrush bowl?

I'll go first.

I think I'd rather brush my teeth with the prison's community toothbrush. I think the rat's tail would be less germy, but I don't think I could do it for 30 minutes. Brushing my teeth, even thoroughly for 2 whole minutes, would get the nasty business done quicker.

Given choice. I would prefer toothbrush. 2 minutes beat 30 minutes. The less, the better. Plus, I can use my own mouthwash right afterward so it cannot be that bad!!!!

Wild rat. Hopefully I won't get any disease, but to me it's easier than using someone's toothbrush.

I think the tail would be less germy, I dont the plague has been around in awhile. I don't know if I could get past the hair on it though, and would it be bloody. Maybe we should just assume that the tail has at least been cooked first?

Definitely would eat a raw, bloody, hairy rat's tail over the toothbrush. The thought of putting someone else's toothbrush in my mouth makes me gag.

New question (btw they're not ALL gross hahaha)

Would you rather....

Bite into a piece of chocolate and find it filled with maggots or find it filled with pus?

I'm going with maggots on this one, even with as gross as I find them, body stuff is soooo much grosser.

Maggots.

p.s. I knew a guy, morbidly obese and only showered once a week (the smell is hard to describe). I would sit in meetings and to watch him pop his own zits, smell them, and taste them. Great for my diet.....I was not hungry the rest of the day...

Maggots.

p.s. I knew a guy, morbidly obese and only showered once a week (the smell is hard to describe). I would sit in meetings and to watch him pop his own zits, smell them, and taste them. Great for my diet.....I was not hungry the rest of the day...

You should be banned for sharing that.

GROSS!!

:shock:

:lol:

New question (btw they're not ALL gross hahaha)

Would you rather....

Bite into a piece of chocolate and find it filled with maggots or find it filled with pus?

I'm going with maggots on this one, even with as gross as I find them, body stuff is soooo much grosser.

I'm going to roll with puss. At least you can rinse it off once you find the nougaty center. It'd be good as new. You just gotta find it first. Maggots have burrowing ability so they could find a spot somewhere and you'll still squish into them with every bite.

Sometimes bird poo tastes like candy. --Bad News Bears

Last edited:
I'm going with maggots. Body pus = GROSS.

I've been grossed out for the day just by reading this thread. :lol:

This looks like a fun book, though.

I'm going with maggots. Body pus = GROSS.

I've been grossed out for the day just by reading this thread. :lol:

This looks like a fun book, though.

It is fun, not all of the questions are grody some are just silly and a few are serious, I'm just going in order.

And yep I'm thinking maggots are at least protein but pus is infection.

Maggots squirm in your mouth. In between your teeth. Under your tounge. Then they try to crawl back out of your stomach up your mouth and nose while you are sleeping.

:giggle:

NEXT QUESTION!!!

Wirelessly posted

I would go for the maggots. I have seen and smelled a nasty abcess being popped before when I worked at the hospital. Ugh......

Great for pus lovers: pimpletube dot com.

Remember: what has been seen cannot be unseen.

nope uh uh, not doing it. I may have seen it already, or something similar on Tosh O. That show is horrid!!

I'm going to roll with puss. At least you can rinse it off once you find the nougaty center. It'd be good as new. You just gotta find it first. Maggots have burrowing ability so they could find a spot somewhere and you'll still squish into them with every bite.

Sometimes bird poo tastes like candy. --Bad News Bears

I don't think you have to keep eating it after you discover the surprise filling :D You just have to live with the knowledge of what you already put in your mouth, and perhaps swallowed already. :giggle:

when I was a kid, my friends sister was outside eating an ice cream cone and a bird flew by and pooped on her chest, she thought it was ice cream so she wiped it off with her finger and stuck it in her mouth.......no not ice cream. Ahhhhh I don't know if she thought it tasted like candy, but probably not.

Back