Zobmondo!!

Man! I meant to say I'm NOT sure if it's cheating. I hate when I leave out a word that totally changes my sentence lol

I know there's drugs for anxiety, I don't know about ones for phobias. But it doesn't sound like a phobia, those are pretty specific, being afraid all the time just sounds like anxiety to me. But to keep it fair I say no drugging either you just have to live with it.

Well... in AMERICA, depression and pills go hand in hand. We must factor in how screwed up our society's perception on how our prescription drugs supposedly help. You walk into ANY doctors office depressed... you are GUARANTEED to walk out with a prescription.

Depressed? You can get better by changing your diet.

Of course, my comments does not mean ALL. Some need it. I understand that but I do believe most are un-needed and treatable by changing what you put in your body.

True, I'm wondering how debilitating this constant fear would be...and my sister. I've been posting on these on facebook too, asked can you take pills for the depression? If so she would go with the depression. That's a game changer....I'm just sure if it's cheating the question haha

Fear and depression do go hand-in-hand in some people like me. Being a deaf guy in the hearing working world poses challenges....I have this constant anxiety of making mistakes, and being this anxious all the time makes me depressed.

But...to answer your question...I will go with fear, since fear is (can be) a motivator....depression is not.

I have Asperger's Syndrome, and resultant anxiety. It's manageable, but depression can be crippling.

So I would go with anxiety, but not sure if it counts since I actually have it. :hmm:

I have Asperger's Syndrome, and resultant anxiety. It's manageable, but depression can be crippling.

So I would go with anxiety, but not sure if it counts since I actually have it. :hmm:

Double trouble!

:lol:

I would have never guessed. You have humbled me.

Well... in AMERICA, depression and pills go hand in hand. We must factor in how screwed up our society's perception on how our prescription drugs supposedly help. You walk into ANY doctors office depressed... you are GUARANTEED to walk out with a prescription.

Depressed? You can get better by changing your diet.

Of course, my comments does not mean ALL. Some need it. I understand that but I do believe most are un-needed and treatable by changing what you put in your body.

I agree that it's too easy to get anti-depressants. You really need to see a psychologist or psychiatrist a few times and let them decide if the anti-depressant will help. AND they will monitor you to make sure the drugs are working as they should.

You need talk therapy as well as the drugs. I also found walking/exercise helped me when I had postpartum depression.

I agree that it's too easy to get anti-depressants. You really need to see a psychologist or psychiatrist a few times and let them decide if the anti-depressant will help. AND they will monitor you to make sure the drugs are working as they should.

You need talk therapy as well as the drugs. I also found walking/exercise helped me when I had postpartum depression.

It's amazing what a little sunshine can do for your life. Postpartum depression is a rough one to deal with. My wife took it a bit hard with our second.

Fear and depression do go hand-in-hand in some people like me. Being a deaf guy in the hearing working world poses challenges....I have this constant anxiety of making mistakes, and being this anxious all the time makes me depressed.

But...to answer your question...I will go with fear, since fear is (can be) a motivator....depression is not.

I was thinking that anxiety and depression often occur together!

I'm thinking of a great quote from Game of Thrones I read on monday at the mechanics. This is a son talking to his dad.

"Can a man be brave even if he's afraid?"
"That's the only time a man can be brave."

Me and fear have an interesting relationship. When I'm afraid of something...I have to do it, it might take me awhile to work up to it, but I have to face that fear.

Would you rather....

Have a Texas accent and live in New York or have a New York accent and live in Texas?

Hmmm kinda tricky. See the whole rebel/yankee animosity is still strong in some people in the south, but a lot of people up north buy into the stereotype of southeners being slow and stupid. But I think people are generally more friendly in Texas than in New York, so maybe they wouldn't be rude to your face......I'm going to go with New York accent (even though they are awful) and live in Texas.

Would you rather....

Have a Texas accent and live in New York or have a New York accent and live in Texas?

Hmmm kinda tricky. See the whole rebel/yankee animosity is still strong in some people in the south, but a lot of people up north buy into the stereotype of southeners being slow and stupid. But I think people are generally more friendly in Texas than in New York, so maybe they wouldn't be rude to your face......I'm going to go with New York accent (even though they are awful) and live in Texas.

I speak pretty good. You know this whole "where you from" thing that hearing people like to ask Deaf speakers? They never had that problem with me.

Yep... I got a pretty heavy Texas accent, y'all! And I'm sticking with it for life!

BTW, I don't know what animosity the question refers to. We like New Dorkers.

I probably should have just skipped this page since this is a deaf site, and some of you guys have never heard either accent.

Wirelessly posted

Well shoot!! I much rather have a Texas accent in NY. I guess it is because I am from the south and I can't see myself calling people "youse" in Texas.

I will just pick it by location. Texas with the New York accent for me.

I lived in Texas many years, and the people are nice and the cost of living is fairly reasonable.

How about this... Would you rather drink 2 cups of sperm or 2 cups of urine?

Is that what Zobmondo all about??

How about this... Would you rather drink 2 cups of sperm or 2 cups of urine?

Is that what Zobmondo all about??

eh kind of....it's supposed to spark interesting conversations/debates about things that you never in a million years think about let alone discuss seriously....or not so seriously.

Tomorrows question is kind of meh...so I think I'll save it for later and use the next question,,,which is crazy.

And I'm not coming up with these questions...I'm weird but that weird, they're from a book I got at my Christmas party for work.

Would you rather....

As a man, live with a permanent 8 inch erection or a 2 inch penis?

uhhhhhhh okay. I have no idea how uncomfortable having a permanent eretion would be...but I'm still going to go with it, if I were a man.

would you rather....

As a man, live with a permanent 8 inch erection or a 2 inch penis?

Uhhhhhhh okay. I have no idea how uncomfortable having a permanent eretion would be...but i'm still going to go with it, if i were a man.

two inch penis!

two inch penis!

Really? Okay I've been wanting to see what I guy would say, as a woman obviously I'd prefer to get the 8 inches :giggle: But why is that.

I'm also wondering if that permawood could come...or is it just stuck erect...can it cum and just stay that way?? SOme of these questions need more details lol.

Really? Okay I've been wanting to see what I guy would say, as a woman obviously I'd prefer to get the 8 inches :giggle: But why is that.

I'm also wondering if that permawood could come...or is it just stuck erect...can it cum and just stay that way?? SOme of these questions need more details lol.

It hurts when it doesn't want to go down after some time. Hurts pretty bad too.

And yes you can ejaculate but it's GOTTA go down eventually.

The only problem is when fully erected, it will be very difficult to pee!! Rather go for 2 inches penis

The only problem is when fully erected, it will be very difficult to pee!! Rather go for 2 inches penis

See I didn't even think of that!! I guess doing handstands in public bathroom would be pretty gross huh? :giggle:

Back