Zobmondo!!

Why, oh why, did I open and read this thread :ugh:. So gross! <jumps to another thread to try and erase the images out of her head>

I don't think you have to keep eating it after you discover the surprise filling :D You just have to live with the knowledge of what you already put in your mouth, and perhaps swallowed already. :giggle:

when I was a kid, my friends sister was outside eating an ice cream cone and a bird flew by and pooped on her chest, she thought it was ice cream so she wiped it off with her finger and stuck it in her mouth.......no not ice cream. Ahhhhh I don't know if she thought it tasted like candy, but probably not.

The goal of this thread so far is to be as gross as we can possibly be.

Nougaty center.... mmmmm.

*swallows*

As for the ice cream.... :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Why, oh why, did I open and read this thread :ugh:. So gross! <jumps to another thread to try and erase the images out of her head>

awww Journey they won't all be gross I promise!!!

Would you rather....

Walk around all day with a dead mouse in your butt or a dead frog in your mouth?

I'm going with the butt mouse...maybe I'd just feel really constipated all day.

btw tomorrows question is not gross hahaha

Hmm.....I know what it is like to have something really nasty in my ass, and I've had frog legs...so...I'll go with the dead mouse....only because it has fur, and fur probably would feel nice for a change.....not that I have experience with that, but...you know....

:lol:

Neither option is one bit appealing, but I will take the dead mouse. No way am I going to have a decomposing animal in my mouth. Nom Nom Not !!!!

Damn!

Frog in mouth. Ain't nothing going backdoor on me. I don't care how soft or cute it is. I mean nothing.

ewww Luckily this one would be dead and not squirming around or going anywhere. You can even leave the tail hanging out for easy removal....like the string on a tampon :D

Ironically, in the fire business sometimes we would open up a wall days later and find rats covered with maggots. :wave:

You can even leave the tail hanging out for easy removal....like the string on a tampon :D

If we're going to go in that direction, might as well cut a tiny hole in your pants and have the tail sticking all the way out. Only problem is that you might get some shocked stares from your co-workers. :D

If we're going to go in that direction, might as well cut a tiny hole in your pants and have the tail sticking all the way out. Only problem is that you might get some shocked stares from your co-workers. :D

Would you rather...

Be constantly depressed or constantly afraid?

That's pretty tough, tougher than maggots vs pus. I'm going with afraid. I think it could be character building....if you're scared of everything you have to be brave all the time. That might be good for the soul, probably not the stomach though, might get ulcers :giggle: Could you still be happy if you scared all the time? I hope so, but you can't if you're depressed all the time.

Wirelessly posted

I'd go with depressed, at least I would be able to somewhat function. If I was constantly afraid, then I would not challenge daily living, since I would be petrafied to do anything. Imagine being so afraid that you are to scared to drive, eat, or even touch.

Wirelessly posted

I'd go with depressed, at least I would be able to somewhat function. If I was constantly afraid, then I would not challenge daily living, since I would be petrafied to do anything. Imagine being so afraid that you are to scared to drive, eat, or even touch.

True, I'm wondering how debilitating this constant fear would be...and my sister. I've been posting on these on facebook too, asked can you take pills for the depression? If so she would go with the depression. That's a game changer....I'm just sure if it's cheating the question haha

teeth brush..had most of teeth knocked out so i take teeth out and brush them not problem.plus i veggie no contest

Wirelessly posted

ambrosia said:
Wirelessly posted

True, I'm wondering how debilitating this constant fear would be...and my sister. I've been posting on these on facebook too, asked can you take pills for the depression? If so she would go with the depression. That's a game changer....I'm just sure if it's cheating the question haha

I also thought of that....but it would be cheating. Right?

I don't like this question. I've tried to figure out how to make it disgusting but keep striking out.

It may be cheating but the pills lead to a Sandy Hook or a Columbine. I'll take the fear in a heartbeat.

Man! I meant to say I'm NOT sure if it's cheating. I hate when I leave out a word that totally changes my sentence lol

I know there's drugs for anxiety, I don't know about ones for phobias. But it doesn't sound like a phobia, those are pretty specific, being afraid all the time just sounds like anxiety to me. But to keep it fair I say no drugging either you just have to live with it.

Back