Women are Better Drivers Than Men: Study

My car is free of clutter...which I can't stand. Have a trash bag for all of that...and a good mechanic when need be. Oil change last month...and if anything seems to be a little problem it goes into the shop for a check-up...My car does need to be detailed tho' and hope to have that done in the next week or so.....Being a single lady, it's all on my shoulders and I do "take care of business".

Thanks, three ladies for the responses which I appreciate very much. I learned from my friends that to buy an used car, find the one that was owned by a woman since usually the women take good care of their cars whether they are good or lousy drivers.

RR and FF, I have a question for you, I don't care about your way of driving, do you keep your car well-maintained and clean? :lol:

Mind hearing from the other FF? :D

Of course! I'm only guilty of wearing out the tires sooner than anticipated. You can guess why! :P

*COUGH* Here's femme fatale adding oil to her car when it was low :whistle:
gpALGIH.gif

Mind hearing from the other FF? :D

Of course! I'm only guilty of wearing out the tires sooner than anticipated. You can guess why! :P
Oh, I forgot that there's another FF. :lol:

Yeah, I can guess why. You are poor.

Edited; Sorry, I misunderstood you since I thought you meant you didn't replace them sooner. Your tires get worn out fast because of high speed, a lot of braking and/or a lot of travel.

Last edited:
What kind of the car was it?

I can't remeber what kind of car it was this was years ago , my b/f buddy brought the car and b/f was working on someone car and his buddy kept asking where the cap was . My b/f refused to tell his buddy. My b/f could not believe anyone would buy a car and not know where the to put the gas in it. I knew where the gas cap was.

What kind of the car was it?

KWPQ84g.jpg

Yeah ! The car was like that , I told the guy the gas cap was behind a tail light or rear end license plate . I got tried of him bugging my b/f about where it was so I told him it was one of these 2 places. What kind car is that?

I disagree.Women are not better drivers then men. Here are 2 examples. They use rear view mirror for makeup.Its not for putting make up on its to view whats in back of you. Second they cant control kids in the car. Men do a better job at that one.

2b.jpg

I disagree.Women are not better drivers then men. Here are 2 examples. They use rear view mirror for makeup.Its not for putting make up on its to view whats in back of you. Second they cant control kids in the car. Men do a better job at that one.

2b.jpg

That's not true I don't no any female that drives and puts on make up. If I wear make up it's done before I leave my house. Or if need me I'm parked somewhere. Not one woman in my family has ever had a problem with kids in the car. That is a problem with just misbehaved kids in general. All kids in my family are well behaved.

Sent from my LGLS990 using AllDeaf App mobile app

You are asking for a lot of trouble by stating that women can't handle kids in the car. That is hogwash. Yes SOME women can't.. and SOME men can't handle kids in the car either. I have a few female friends who would probably like to slap you upside your head for saying crap like that.

Men have been known to shave while driving, read the newspaper (or the new version texting). So in theory neither man nor woman is the superior driver.

The study must of been done before the advent of cell phones and texting.

I've never put on make-up while driving but I know that men shave while driving and using the mirror.

I'm totally pissed, I saw some lady putting lipstick on, I almost spilled my beer!

Back