Women are Better Drivers Than Men: Study

all state DMVs offer "defensive driving" courses as part of reduction program for insurance and/or violation points

http://www.dgs.ca.gov/orim/Programs/DDTOnlineTraining.aspx
The link you provided is for work-related driving.

As for insurance reduction, there's none in Calif. http://www.safemotorist.com/Insurance_Reduction_Courses.aspx

To dismiss a traffic ticket through defensive driving class (please note that it's not for insurance reduction at all), http://www.safemotorist.com/California/Defensive_Driving.aspx

Anyway my wife pointed out that young drivers who have a DL for less than 3 yrs will have a high insurance no matter what. That's why the quote for my daughter who has her DL for less than 3 yrs was too high.

I haven't read the link but women are not actually better drivers because some of them do the make-up while driving. Danger, danger!

BTW, as for car resale, I notice their cars are very clean and well-maintained. I suggest my son to buy an used car from a female owner. LOL

Ha. How many aggressive road rages are done by men! Way more testerone and egos being a danger to everyone on the road. Geez. Hear all road rage stories making the news...commonly by men! A man recently threw a ladys little dog on the road getting it killed...a man recently shot a woman down the street over road rage

I have never once seen a woman put makeup (not counting lipstick/chapstick) .. probably lipstick/chapstick is the frequent thing done at red lights or chapstick can be done without eyes off road. Why would a woman be putting make up while driving when she wants to be perfect hence the purpose of a makeup?

I have caught alot people picking their noses Or being on the phone.

Men do shave themselves while driving btw.

My cousin gives men bad numbers.... hes totalled his/family car at least 3 times and is only 19 thats not counting countless mysterious fender benders including hitting my grandmas car at his graduation lol.

Ha. How many aggressive road rages are done by men! Way more testerone and egos being a danger to everyone on the road. Geez. Hear all road rage stories making the news...commonly by men! A man recently threw a ladys little dog on the road getting it killed...a man recently shot a woman down the street over road rage

I have never once seen a woman put makeup (not counting lipstick/chapstick) .. probably lipstick/chapstick is the frequent thing done at red lights or chapstick can be done without eyes off road. Why would a woman be putting make up while driving when she wants to be perfect hence the purpose of a makeup?

My cousin gives men bad numbers.... hes totalled his/family car at least 3 times and is only 19 thats not counting countless mysterious fender benders including hitting my grandmas car at his graduation lol.

Square_edge_razor.JPG

Or

1368252_zps7342fcd5.jpg

You forgot..... disposible razors!

Maybe woman need some razor to shave her leg while driving too! Those leg hair stubs chafing against pant while driving is distracting.

You forgot..... disposible razors!

Maybe woman need some razor to shave her leg while driving too! Those leg hair stubs chafing against pant while driving is distracting.

How about banned Automatic transmission? It's keeps your hands and feet stay on all times.

I need to learn. Save on gas $ and it cheaper to buy manual. Keep me busy!

you don't really save that much gas with manual. maybe 3-5 mpg saved but you will save money by a couple grands.

Straight drive is better in snow and bad weather too.

you don't really save that much gas with manual. maybe 3-5 mpg saved but you will save money by a couple grands.

Ditto, I've had manual transmission cars and if you're not careful you can burn MORE gas than automatic because with manual transmission it allows you to rev it higher. There's a reason why high-end sports cars and racing cars have manual transmission. Although lately there's a new type of transmission that uses paddles it's still not auto and they do that to get the most performance out of it.

Whatever! Some women are crazy drivers. Period!

So does some men too.... all you got to do is keep your eyes on the road and be aware of your surroundings. Any crazy drivers take their own risk and you just got to let it go and let them get in accident or let the authorities take care of them when they catch them in the act. :)

Whatever! Some women are crazy drivers. Period!

Most of times, i was bored driving, and i could tell if the driver was female or men. Most of times, I was right! :D yeah some females or some males are nut drivers!! I got the speed tickets twice. I could have lost my license but laywer helped as i paid a lot! I learned the hard lesson.. From now on, i drive like a grandma and proud of it!

Loved "speed" in my younger years...married into a race-loving family and even raced my Mustang at the drag strip....my "heavy foot" (speeding and racing) cost me a lot due to tickets and extremely high insurance rate....I could race with the men and win...:lol:

Now, I have my "Safe Driver" DL...to the surprise of my family members...:giggle:...they still are cautious when riding with me....They always said..."you drive like Hell!"...and I always replied..."but I get there"....

So I really can't justify to say whether women are better drivers than men...

RR and FF, I have a question for you, I don't care about your way of driving, do you keep your car well-maintained and clean? :lol:

RR and FF, I have a question for you, I don't care about your way of driving, do you keep your car well-maintained and clean? :lol:

I'm no RR or FF but I'm the only one awake at this hour......my car is always perfectly cleaned and extremely maintained. Regular maintenance is so important for the life of the car. My car is brand new and I want to get at least 10 years out of it.

Lots of dusts and direction papers from mapquest. I know i have GPS but never rely on GPS all the time. couple of fleece blankets in back and some broken umbrella. YES in some way they are clean. I dont want to leave any food or anything that are wet or empty food litters in my car. I have a smal trash bag in there. NOT CLEAN due to dusts,salts and pebbles. :)

Back