Women are Better Drivers Than Men: Study

I've never put on make-up while driving but I know that men shave while driving and using the mirror.

Same here I do no put on make up while driving I use my near view mirror to see if any fools are tailgating me. I had to stop when a drawbridge was going back down and I looked in my near view mirror to see what the car behind was doing. A guy was speeding in his truck and showing no sign of slowing down so I got into the next lane and the truck crashed into the car I was behind . The impact was so hard the car trunk popped open . I felt awful for the person , I was hoping the guy would notice me stopping my car
and would stop too but it did not work. I rest my case women are better drivers.

Yep...

man_3198732b.jpg

I've never put on make-up while driving but I know that men shave while driving and using the mirror.

I once saw a guy talking on his cell and eating while driving , he was using his knees to steer the steering wheel . I kept far away from his car.

I once saw a guy talking on his cell and eating while driving , he was using his knees to steer the steering wheel . I kept far away from his car.

Thats another bad driving habit. Im guilty of eating with one hand on wheel. I should not be eating in the car in the first place in a hurry before work. Ive actually reduced this habit 95% now I rarely eat on the road due to better time management.

I do wonder how many accidents are caused by eating.

Thats another bad driving habit. Im guilty of eating with one hand on wheel. I should not be eating in the car in the first place in a hurry before work. Ive actually reduced this habit 95% now I rarely eat on the road due to better time management.

I do wonder how many accidents are caused by eating.

This guy was on his phone and eating at the same time , he did not have his hands on the steering wheel . :shock:

Whats wrong with eatting? I eat or drink when i stop at a light. I don't mind if you text while stopping its safer then when car is going. When cell phones rings you let it ring while driving when you're stopped you answer the phone and say i cant talk now,,I'm driving bye. and you hang up. But if you put on lipstick do it quick cause the light will turn green

Whats wrong with eatting? I eat or drink when i stop at a light. I don't mind if you text while stopping its safer then when car is going. When cell phones rings you let it ring while driving when you're stopped you answer the phone and say i cant talk now,,I'm driving bye. and you hang up. But if you put on lipstick do it quick cause the light will turn green

Did you see what I said ??? The guy was eating AND talking on his cell phone at the SAME time . He had his phone in one hand and a sandwich in his other hand! He was using his KNEES to steer his car ! He had NO hands on the steering wheel and he was near a school too . It was a good thing the kids were in school and not trying to cross when that fool was around. He could of gotten a ticket if a cop was around. You don't use your knees to steer your car. :roll:

I get a thrill out of watching people do stupid things in their car... Followed by the flashing lights and sirens.

Sadly it doesn't happen too often because the cops are never there while it's happening. But when it does I can't help but go into a fit of hysterical laughter.

I hope I'm not the only one...
Makes me feel somewhat evil inside.

What kind of the car was it?

KWPQ84g.jpg

AWFUL! AWFUL! AWFUL! Fire hazards! Once the harness got corrosion or cracked then easy to spark and set it fire. You see tail light's harness is around 1 inch away from gasoline cap. The engineer must stoned who designed that gasoline cap.

It would be a great car for people that get flooded out a lot and can't drive a regular car.

That's not true I don't no any female that drives and puts on make up. If I wear make up it's done before I leave my house. Or if need me I'm parked somewhere. Not one woman in my family has ever had a problem with kids in the car. That is a problem with just misbehaved kids in general. All kids in my family are well behaved.

Sent from my LGLS990 using AllDeaf App mobile app
How do you know that women don't do it? Did you ask them? "You don't do it" doesn't mean women don't do it. That's a fact, don't you agree?

How do you know that women don't do it? Did you ask them? "You don't do it" doesn't mean women don't do it. That's a fact, don't you agree?

No cause I clearly said the women I know there for I no for a fact the one's I know don't do any of that.

Sent from my LGLS990 using AllDeaf App mobile app

I will admit I have put on lip gloss or touched up my make up at a stop light. But doing that while actually moving... that's gotta take some skill..

UPDATE...

I just got pulled over today. Yep flashing red and blue lights... followed by a speeding ticket.

Going 40 in a 25...

Well... that's one for the ladies!

Go ahead and laugh. I know you want to. :)

UPDATE...

I just got pulled over today. Yep flashing red and blue lights... followed by a speeding ticket.

Going 40 in a 25...

Serves ya right for being a
chatterbox_big.gif

:nana:

5469567+_c49334a07ae14a5cf305dd329205d82d.gif

UPDATE...

Going 40 in a 25...

UPDATE...

Going 40 in a 25...

I never got a speeding ticket .

Lol seems I'm the only bad female driver... and hearing...

Seems that it really is true. Hearies suck worse at driving. Lol.

It's okay I got a lawyer this morning, and they will make the ticket go "poof!"

:)

Back