Why do mothers torture their children's father?

^Angel^ said:
What confused me here is if he is paying child support is he going thru the Child Support Enforcement Agency in your state? if so, then they are able to located the mother cause if she still getting child support checks from your brother.....

Yeah That s what I thought. I am not sure what is really going on. I hope that father will find his kids. I m sure he misses his kids. Poor thing!!!

Thanks!! My brother is starting to make a plan how to fight his kids back. I think this info really helped him and got him on the fire to find his kids.

Whew.

I'm really glad to hear that and will pray for your brother too....Hopefully he will get to see his children again...

Keep us update please :hug:

Laiegirl, I am glad your brother is fighting his way to see his own children. I wish him the best of luck :thumb: And you are sure welcome too. ;)

Keep us updated with the result if he found his children. :hug:

Laigirl, I´m glad that your brother look something positive to get his rights. Best of good luck.... Keep the new update :thumb:

Oh yes, I had been talked to my friend yesterday about this and I has to add to correct my one mistake.
My friend is a single mother of one daughter.
She know alot about mother rights and of course what I said everything are almost correct in my previous posts... one thing I made a mistake is court...
Yes, mother MUST inform the court where she and her child lives if they are not longer live in Germany. What I mentioned in my previous posts that mother don´t have to inform the court where she lives is my mistake. Sorry....
I told her about unmarried father rights in US law. She is not agree with those law because unmarried fathers could be crime, volience, bastard, use something out of revenage etc. etc. etc. and demand their visitation rights which it´s unsafety environment for the child. The child need to protect from those condition like what we often saw on US movies. I explained her that some of fathers are good person like what you mentioned about your brother, Laigirl. I also explained her that some of Germans are also good fathers, too. She explained that it´s depend on the background of unmarried fathers, the court can decide how often they can visit their child but the court can´t do anything but respect mother´s rejection on father´s visitation rights only if there are reason and also can´t forbid unmarried mother and child to move out to other countries but they MUST being inform by mother where she & her child lives. The court and Youth Welfare Service Department are only one who know where mother and child lives and do not have to inform the unmarried father where they are because they respect mother & child´s privacy and safety.
This is German law to protect mother and child rights.

Anyway, I would like to add my post about my friend´s side. She had been through bad time with the father of their daughter. He fought at court to have his visitation rights for want to see his daughter. The court ask my friend for the reason why she reject him to have his visitation rights. The reason she rejected him is because of aloholic and swear bad languages/aggressive which it´s no good and safe for child to see like this. She´s happy that the court protect her and her child rights because it´s her who born a child, not father.

Well, every countries have different law systems.

Liebling,

There's nothing wrong with the laws here in US where the father has a right to have visitation to see his children....The law can't be on one side , but both sides, and have to do what is best for the child, the child needs to have two parents not one, otherwise you would be hurting the child more than you would be hurting the father of that child...Think about it, if it was your brother and this ex girlfriend of his decide to take off with the children cause she don't want him in the children's lives, that is not up to her, it up to the child, and it is up to the court to see that the child have both of his/her parents in their life....Unless they have evidence that the father has commit a crime, harm the children , abusing, volience, etc toward his children then yes , the court can turned down the father's visitation to see his children...

I believe the law here in US is very fair on both sides....

^Angel^ said:
Liebling,

There's nothing wrong with the laws here in US where the father has a right to have visitation to see his children....The law can't be on one side , but both sides, and have to do what is best for the child, the child needs to have two parents not one, otherwise you would be hurting the child more than you would be hurting the father of that child...Think about it, if it was your brother and this ex girlfriend of his decide to take off with the children cause she don't want him in the children's lives, that is not up to her, it up to the child, and it is up to the court to see that the child have both of his/her parents in their life....Unless they have evidence that the father has commit a crime, harm the children , abusing, volience, etc toward his children then yes , the court can turned down the father's visitation to see his children...

I believe the law here in US is very fair on both sides....

Like what I said that every countries has different law systems. German law is for single mother and child because it´s mother who born and bring her child up. Of course they check father´s background, too.

Yes, I know the mothers could be bitch sometimes and use those law which it´s unfair because some of fathers are good person like what laigirl mentioned about her brother.

It would be nicer if the mothers respect their child(ren) wish for want to see their father.

I talked with my friend about this yesterday. Yes, I know some of unmarried fathers could be good person. There´re cons/pros in law systems :(

Leibling said:
German law is for single mother and child because it´s mother who born and bring her child up.

I heard and I find this very sad really... :(

Update.....

My brother finally found them.. and they are reunited. Now he and his wife are trying to to get a custody and hopefully the children will be with him and his wife. ;)

:grouphug:

Laiegirl78 said:
My brother finally found them.. and they are reunited. Now he and his wife are trying to to get a custody and hopefully the children will be with him and his wife. ;)

:grouphug:
I have been reading all the posts in this thread and I am glad to see that it had a happy ending :)

Whoo Hoo... I am glad your brother found his kids... tell him not to give up fighting for full custody of them.... Hey you MissP you are a real asshole... stay out of our business.... she is here looking for help and we want to help her...
SxyPorkie

Wow I am glad your brother found his kids.

I myself is a single mom with one son. I do have to get along with my son's father and let him have his visitation right along with me getting child support. Everything going good so far. I am keeping knocking on wood for luck.

Wish your brother a good luck for me. Keep us post will ya!!!

I recently read all of each posts.... glad that your brother found his beautiful kids ... hopefully he will contiune to fight a win to get his beautiful kids back to him .....

I myself have two teenage daughters, CAN'T visit their dad s visitation right because of reasons... YOU dont need to know why their Dad can t visit my two babies? it is my own privacy matters between me and two daughters SAKES....

Hey Miss P, I am deeply sorry that i dont know you very well but I can t belevie what YOU said this each your own topic! YOU are very VERBRAL ABUSES AND NASTY MOUTH for a each topic... disliked when you insult on each people's feeling...You need to grow up.. YOU need to stop and think what you say before you type this!... SURPRISED ME BECAUSE ANY MONITOR DIDNT WARNED MISS P S BAD ATTITUDE OR SMART MOUTH! I am out of lines with your attitudes...

Back