Why do mothers torture their children's father?

Laiegirl

Reaction score
I have a question to all parents,

WHY DO MOTHERS TORTURE HER CHILDREN'S FATHER?

After he pays child support faithfully.

She disappearred with her children.

The father emailed her but found out that the email was no longer available.

The father was worried about his children.

I am talking about my brother. He asked, why is she torturing me? Why is she doing this to me? I love my children! I pay child support and she won't even let me to see my own children. What if my children forget me? Now she is engaged to a guy who raped other ladies in California. What if he hurt my daughter?

It broke my heart to see him dealing with his ex gf was not really cooperating with him. He had asked the lawyers and other people in the state to see what he can do. The lawyers had told the mother to keep in touch with him, however she didn't follow any of lawyers request her to do so.

Any suggestions how he could get a right to see his children? He knows that he loves his children. He wanted to send them a birthday card and presents...however he does not know where the children are.

Questions, does that consider the mother is breaking the law? I really want to slap that B*TCH. (pardon my language) I think she isn't being fair. After he pays child support faithfully? This isn't right.

Can you guys help?

Has your brother ever went to court? ....

If your brother went thru the court system and has his shared of visitation with his children then yes, the mother is breaking the law, but if your brother hasn't been to court yet, the mother isn't breaking no law , so what I suggest for your brother to do is file for child custody so he can have a right to see his children and to have visitation with them....

The more he waits, the more his children will not know who he is anymore, so the sooner he filed it the better chance he will be able to see his children again....

I wish your brother some luck, and the mother of his child should have never done that, she is being selfish and care more about herself then her children's feelings, since the children need both of their parents not one.....She should put her children first not herself....

I'm really sorry to hear what your brother is going thru, he must be heartbroken, and he has every right to see his children, fight for them!!!

:(

I am sorry what your brother is going through right now, I don't agree with what she have done, taken the children away from him isn't gotta make anything better, It would hurt the children even more....I don't understand people like her for one, Even through we don't have feelings for the children's father anymore but that doesn't mean, that they have put themselves first before the children. It isn't about her, It's about the children. Does he have visitations rights? What is the court order for him to take the children, If you don't mind me asking?

Miss*Pinocchio said:
My only suggestion for your brother is...
he needs to marry that woman....
if he wants to spend a lot of time with his kids.

That is not a solution, You cannot married someone you no longer love anymore, And that is not fair for the children either, What if the mother and father cannot get along, that putting the children in the position of being at blame because the parent cannot get along under the same roof, when they no longer have feeling for each other. :)

^Angel^ said:
Has your brother ever went to court? ....

If your brother went thru the court system and has his shared of visitation with his children then yes, the mother is breaking the law, but if your brother hasn't been to court yet, the mother isn't breaking no law , so what I suggest for your brother to do is file for child custody so he can have a right to see his children and to have visitation with them....

The more he waits, the more his children will not know who he is anymore, so the sooner he filed it the better chance he will be able to see his children again....

I wish your brother some luck, and the mother of his child should have never done that, she is being selfish and care more about herself then her children's feelings, since the children need both of their parents not one.....She should put her children first not herself....

I'm really sorry to hear what your brother is going thru, he must be heartbroken, and he has every right to see his children, fight for them!!!

Yes they went to the court, however, he get visitation. Unfortunately, she moved out with a man. He has no idea where she is at. He is working on a case and the lawyer had told her to keep in touch weekly. He hasn't heard from her more than six months. Tragic, huh?

Thanks for your support.

Cheri said:

I am sorry what your brother is going through right now, I don't agree with what she have done, taken the children away from him isn't gotta make anything better, It would hurt the children even more....I don't understand people like her for one, Even through we don't have feelings for the children's father anymore but that doesn't mean, that they have put themselves first before the children. It isn't about her, It's about the children. Does he have visitations rights? What is the court order for him to take the children, If you don't mind me asking?

For now, the court is still pending and working.... unforuantely, he lives in different state from the children. He had told the mother of his children that he was willing to drive half way or all the way to see the children. She goes off different excuses, " you can't...blah blah" As for now, the lawyer TOLD her to keep in touch while the lawyers and judge will make the final decision. For over six months, she hasn't talk to him except her fiance had sent his wife a nasty letter about the father of the children. She didn't appreciate that. She had saved the letter. What is with these people?

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Women are punishing men because men won't marry them or
the marriage didn't work out.

Women really want a stable family... like the old days.

Why your brother won't marry the mother of his kids? He
laid with her and made her pregnant.

My only suggestion for your brother is...
he needs to marry that woman....
if he wants to spend a lot of time with his kids.

Heck no! He was smart enough to not to marry her. The ex was loco. You crazy!! hahaha. Well, he is married to a wonderful lady. yes, he made a mistake having he pregnant but it s not his children's fault. He would die for them. Geesh, girl where do you come from?

Laiegirl said:
Yes they went to the court, however, he get visitation. Unfortunately, she moved out with a man. He has no idea where she is at. He is working on a case and the lawyer had told her to keep in touch weekly. He hasn't heard from her more than six months. Tragic, huh?

Thanks for your support.

6 months? That is horrible. I can only image what he is going through. :( Don't let him give up, Fight or take his case somewhere else to get a better judgment. Does she (the mother) ever had a job? If so they can located her ssn and find out where she is employment at.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Well it isn't fair for the woman to live in the same place to make
it easy for the father to come to see the children.
If she wants to move other state, then let her move....

If the father wants to see the children, he needs to make
plan, and he should know the address, because he
sent the child support payment to there....

Nobody is stopping him to not see his children...
He got rights.... Just get on the plane and go see the children
on the weekend or during his vacation week.

Would you be happy to be a Private investigator to find where his children are?! geesh what s your problem? You have a such big mouth. Shush up!

Cheri said:
6 months? That is horrible. I can only image what he is going through. :( Don't let him give up, Fight or take his case somewhere else to get a better judgment. Does she (the mother) ever had a job? If so they can located her ssn and find out where she is employment at.

No she never works. She is using her ssi and her fiance is working. I get the impression that her fiance isn't a great news! :(

Laiegirl said:

Thanks for your support.

Then she would have been charge for kindnapped cause once you have an court order to allow the father to have visitation, when she breaks that order, she lose her chance to have custody once she goes back to court,

Your brother need to take those court order papers to the police department and file a complaint that his ex gf kindnapped his children and she broke the court order that was shown that hes has the right to see them....

She can not break a court order once the father has visitation rights, I know alot more on this cause I'm a divorce mother and I have court papers too, and they explain it loud and clearly that once you break a order, you lose your visitation with the children that inculding the custody ....

Her lawyer knows the law, he should have report this to the police otherwise it will backfire at him once he face the judge...

Laiegirl said:
No she never works. She is using her ssi and her fiance is working. I get the impression that her fiance isn't a great news! :(

That's a start, She is getting Social Security, The court can grant an order to Social Security to give them her address or her bank location, so they can find out where she is staying at. That is another way to do it. Tell him to talk to his lawyer and see what she/nor he can do about Social Security. :mrgreen:

That is why I don't like to socialize or go out and make friends...
cause when they make mistake and they wonder
why they are miserable...
And they won't listen.

Duh!!!! :sure:

And it is sad that people listen to people who are in deep shit themselves.
That is like the old saying, a Blind leading a Blind.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
That is why I don't like to socialize or go out and make friends...
cause when they make mistake and they wonder
why they are miserable...
And they won't listen.

Duh!!!! :sure:

And it is sad that people listen to people who are in deep shit themselves.
That is like the old saying, a Blind leading a Blind.

blah blah blah. Im not here to listen your problem. Im asking these opeople who could help. Looks like you dont know how to help others. Just back off.

when I offer advice,
at least say
thank you....

You don't have to take it. At least I try to help.

You don't have to be so mean to me about it...

So anyway, good luck with your family.
Not my problem anyway.

It´s very sad to read the story about your brother, Laiegirl. I´m very sorry to hear about this but it´s not first time, I heard about sad stories like this. I know that mothers use the children out of revenage against fathers which it´s no good.

No, the law system can´t do anything to help your brother because ex-gf is not your brother´s law wife.

Your brother CAN´t file the lawsuit against his ex-gf for kidnapped. His ex-gf is not break law because she and your brother are not married. She can do what she wants is the problem.

Yes, your brother has to pay child support due law because he´s father of his ex-gf´s children but with visitation rights. She can say NO to father´s visitation rights if she want to because they are not married.

The police also can´t do anything to help your brother because he is not married to his ex-gf.

Not even get court order to Social Security to give your brother ex-gf´s address because your brother is not married to his ex-gf.

The mothers of children CAN get court order to trace their ex-bf to demand child support.

I know it´s very sad.

This is problem.

There´re only way is apply private detective to trace your ex-gf if your brother really want to see his child. Yes, I know it´s not cheap.

Liebling said:
The police also can´t do anything to help your brother because he is not married to his ex-gf.the law system can´t do anything to help your brother because ex-gf is not your brother´s law wife.

Your brother CAN´t file the lawsuit against his ex-gf for kidnapped. His ex-gf is not break law because she and your brother are not married. She can do what she wants is the problem.

What??... :confused: I'm sorry but that's not true at all....

No, He doesn't have to be married with his ex girlfriend in order for the police to do anything about it... Once he filed for child custody and has visitation to see his children, that means he has a court order, the police MUST follow up the court order and find the mother of his children and charge her for kindernapping their children, she broke the law once its is written in the court order, she can not ignore it, once she breaks a court order, she will lose her chance on having custody once she goes back to court, she also will lose her visitation too, you can not break a court order if you do, then you broke the law...

Once again, no one has to be married first in order for the police to do anything, if he has never married to his ex girlfriend that doesn't mean he has no right to see his children, if he does want to have visitation , he must go thru the court system first in order to get the visitation to see his children....that how it works, no matter if you are not married or married to the ex, the father still has the right to see his children...

Back