Why do mothers torture their children's father?

Liebling:-))) said:
It´s very sad to read the story about your brother, Laiegirl. I´m very sorry to hear about this but it´s not first time, I heard about sad stories like this. I know that mothers use the children out of revenage against fathers which it´s no good.

No, the law system can´t do anything to help your brother because ex-gf is not your brother´s law wife.

Your brother CAN´t file the lawsuit against his ex-gf for kidnapped. His ex-gf is not break law because she and your brother are not married. She can do what she wants is the problem.

Yes, your brother has to pay child support due law because he´s father of his ex-gf´s children but with visitation rights. She can say NO to father´s visitation rights if she want to because they are not married.

The police also can´t do anything to help your brother because he is not married to his ex-gf.

Not even get court order to Social Security to give your brother ex-gf´s address because your brother is not married to his ex-gf.

The mothers of children CAN get court order to trace their ex-bf to demand child support.

I know it´s very sad.

This is problem.

There´re only way is apply private detective to trace your ex-gf if your brother really want to see his child. Yes, I know it´s not cheap.

:(

That s what others tell us. But there gotta be loophole. I m pretty sure there is ways out to be able to see the kids again.

^Angel^ said:
What??... :confused: I'm sorry but that's not true at all....

No, He doesn't have to be married with his ex girlfriend in order for the police to do anything about it... Once he filed for child custody and has visitation to see his children, that means he has a court order, the police MUST follow up the court order and find the mother of his children and charge her for kindernapping their children, she broke the law once its is written in the court order, she can not ignore it, once she breaks a court order, she will lose her chance on having custody once she goes back to court, she also will lose her visitation too, you can not break a court order if you do, then you broke the law...

Once again, no one has to be married first in order for the police to do anything, if he has never married to his ex girlfriend that doesn't mean he has no right to see his children, if he does want to have visitation , he must go thru the court system first in order to get the visitation to see his children....that how it works, no matter if you are not married or married to the ex, the father still has the right to see his children...

Yep, like I told Liebling, there gotta be loophole! I know he deserves to see his kids. I wanna slap that BEYATCH! ha.

What confused me here is if he is paying child support is he going thru the Child Support Enforcement Agency in your state? if so, then they are able to located the mother cause if she still getting child support checks from your brother.....

I was like wow after read ^Angel^´s response post to my post and thought that America and Germany have different law systems until I read your post, Laiegirl. Yeah, its same with Germany law system...

:confused: What is this loophole? Do you mean a**h**e?

I know it´s very sad. It´s way your brother has to choose:

Apply private detective

OR

Wait until the child is 18 years old and come to your brother if she want to see him.

I know those 2 choices sound horrible and unfair. How??? :(

One of my German co-workers V*** from other department had a child with my German co-worker P**** in my department. They (unmarried couple) broke up when their baby were few months old. They agreed on which dated or how often he can visit to see his child. Everything work prefectly until she met US solider........ :(

P**** rejected as she told him that she and US solider will get married and move to live in America. Those situation goes worst and worst... so she forbid him to visit their child... P**** file a lawsuit against her and want to stop his child move out of Germany, visitation rights etc. because he´s father etc. etc. etc. All what the lawyer said to him like what I mentioned in my last post: Law system can´t do anything to help him because he and she are not married.

The lawyer advised him to be friendly to V*** and tried to solve those situation out with her etc and write a friendly letter to V***......... etc. etc. All what he tried to solve those situation with V*** about their child´s future but it´s still not work because of their stubborn. He went back to lawyer again for advise but the lawyer CAN´T do anything to help him against the law. The law system to protect mothers are powerful because it´s mothers who gave the birth to their babies, not fathers. The lawyer said it would be different story if they are MARRIED.... :(

V*** applied the lawyer to make child support change because she don´t want P*** know where/which states she and her child live. She wants Youth Welfare (Child Support Enforcement Agency) organisate for her is P*** should transfer child support money to Youth Welfare´s account then go to her account in States.

P*** are upset and want to see his child...... all what V*** do is call the police... He received a warning from court to not "stalking" her. They consider P*** as crimnal because he wants to see his child. :(

She married and left Germany for America at 3 years ago.

P*** still wondering about his child and don´t know either his child is okay or not. It´s sad... The lawyer suggest him to apply private detective or wait until his child is 18 years old..............

Those story what I know from them because they are my co-workers but they are not first and only one but I often read the unhappy stories like this on the magazines.

Laiegirl said:
I have a question to all parents,

WHY DO MOTHERS TORTURE HER CHILDREN'S FATHER?

After he pays child support faithfully.

She disappearred with her children.

The father emailed her but found out that the email was no longer available.

The father was worried about his children.

I am talking about my brother. He asked, why is she torturing me? Why is she doing this to me? I love my children! I pay child support and she won't even let me to see my own children. What if my children forget me? Now she is engaged to a guy who raped other ladies in California. What if he hurt my daughter?

It broke my heart to see him dealing with his ex gf was not really cooperating with him. He had asked the lawyers and other people in the state to see what he can do. The lawyers had told the mother to keep in touch with him, however she didn't follow any of lawyers request her to do so.

Any suggestions how he could get a right to see his children? He knows that he loves his children. He wanted to send them a birthday card and presents...however he does not know where the children are.

Questions, does that consider the mother is breaking the law? I really want to slap that B*TCH. (pardon my language) I think she isn't being fair. After he pays child support faithfully? This isn't right.

Can you guys help?

even though i am not a mom or anything.. but i wouldn't be surprised if she is USING HIM AS A WEAPON to get back at him by doing this.. and this is the most dangerous thing to do cuz it puts the children in the middle in a lot of cases.. sheesh... :ugh: --- i have seen this happen in a lot of "broken homes"...

Laiegirl said:
Heck no! He was smart enough to not to marry her. The ex was loco. You crazy!! hahaha. Well, he is married to a wonderful lady. yes, he made a mistake having he pregnant but it s not his children's fault. He would die for them. Geesh, girl where do you come from?

don't listen to missp... i can see you are new... ;) welcome aboard by the way!!! :wave:

we all make mistakes and learn from them... so don't mind missp ... as you go along with us in here.. you will see/get to know missp ... if you get my drift.. :D

Laiegirl said:
Would you be happy to be a Private investigator to find where his children are?! geesh what s your problem? You have a such big mouth. Shush up!

just a little piece of advise for you... try not to let missp get to you.. she is a nuisance to most of us.. we are used to her.. so in order to keep yourself from getting into trouble.. simply ignore her without insulting... k? ;)

hang in there girl!!! cheri and angel have been through a lot as well.. so i am sure they know what they are talking about... hopefully their advises/suggestions can be some of help to you and your brother.. hang in there girl!!!

Miss*Pinocchio said:
That is why I don't like to socialize or go out and make friends...
cause when they make mistake and they wonder
why they are miserable...
And they won't listen.

Duh!!!! :sure:

And it is sad that people listen to people who are in deep shit themselves.
That is like the old saying, a Blind leading a Blind.

MISSP!!! for heaven's sakes...

why do you have to ruin other people's thread!?!?! this is HER THREAD.. not yours! SHEESH!!! so please stop trying to get attention... if you want to vent out.. whine, etc... then make a NEW THREAD FOR YOURSELF!!! SIMPLE AS THAT!!! :ugh:

Laiegirl,

I spoke to my lawyer today and asked him some things for your brother, If your brother doesn't know that he has the same rights as much as mothers do. When my son's father took me to court because he wanted the supervisor visitations uplift, The court turned him down because he has a record for being arresting in the past. That was the major reason why he didn't get much visitations rights to spend time with his son, Since I am a nice person I do let the father spend as much time he wants with his son without supervisor visits as long he doesn't put our son in danger. I looked up some websites for your brother, I found a link to maybe help your brother more, But my lawyer suggested me to have your brother get a lawyer. There are some lawyers out there accept payment plan, that can be worked out between his lawyer and himself. He said not to go through child support enforcement, Go through court. That's the only way he can be able to find his children. If he is currently paying child support than Child support enforcement should know where the mother is living at, but they also know that child support would not give him her address, so there not much help from child support for your brother. ;)

http://www.fathersrightsinc.com/

I was like wow after read ^Angel^´s response post to my post and thought that America and Germany have different law systems until I read your post, Laiegirl. Yeah, its same with Germany law system...

I know it´s very sad. It´s way your brother has to choose:

Apply private detective

OR

Wait until the child is 18 years old and come to your brother if she want to see him.

I know those 2 choices sound horrible and unfair. How??? :(

One of my German co-workers V*** from other department had a child with my German co-worker P**** in my department. They (unmarried couple) broke up when their baby were few months old. They agreed on which dated or how often he can visit to see his child. Everything work prefectly until she met US solider........ :(

P**** rejected as she told him that she and US solider will get married and move to live in America. Those situation goes worst and worst... so she forbid him to visit their child... P**** file a lawsuit against her and want to stop his child move out of Germany, visitation rights etc. because he´s father etc. etc. etc. All what the lawyer said to him like what I mentioned in my last post: Law system can´t do anything to help him because he and she are not married.

The lawyer advised him to be friendly to V*** and tried to solve those situation out with her etc and write a friendly letter to V***......... etc. etc. All what he tried to solve those situation with V*** about their child´s future but it´s still not work because of their stubborn. He went back to lawyer again for advise but the lawyer CAN´T do anything to help him against the law. The law system to protect mothers are powerful because it´s mothers who gave the birth to their babies, not fathers. The lawyer said it would be different story if they are MARRIED.... :(

V*** applied the lawyer to make child support change because she don´t want P*** know where/which states she and her child live. She wants Youth Welfare (Child Support Enforcement Agency) organisate for her is P*** should transfer child support money to Youth Welfare´s account then go to her account in States.

P*** are upset and want to see his child...... all what V*** do is call the police... He received a warning from court to not "stalking" her. They consider P*** as crimnal because he wants to see his child. :(

She married and left Germany for America at 3 years ago.

P*** still wondering about his child and don´t know either his child is okay or not. It´s sad... The lawyer suggest him to apply private detective or wait until his child is 18 years old..............

Those story what I know from them because they are my co-workers but they are not first and only one but I often read the unhappy stories like this on the magazines.

that s not entirely true. I did remember that he had a court with the judge that she must let him know where she was going to another state. HOwever, she didn't follow the judge's request. She was going to move another state. He has a right to tell the court that he doesnt want the kids to be in another state. HOwever she ran off tho!!!!! So your country and ours doesnt have the exact system. thanks goodness we dont live in germany!! Cuz I think that the mother is doing totally wrong to torture the father. He is not gonna lose his hope for his kids back and his rights as well.

Cheri said:
Laiegirl,

I spoke to my lawyer today and asked him some things for your brother, If your brother doesn't know that he has the same rights as much as mothers do. When my son's father took me to court because he wanted the supervisor visitations uplift, The court turned him down because he has a record for being arresting in the past. That was the major reason why he didn't get much visitations rights to spend time with his son, Since I am a nice person I do let the father spend as much time he wants with his son without supervisor visits as long he doesn't put our son in danger. I looked up some websites for your brother, I found a link to maybe help your brother more, But my lawyer suggested me to have your brother get a lawyer. There are some lawyers out there accept payment plan, that can be worked out between his lawyer and himself. He said not to go through child support enforcement, Go through court. That's the only way he can be able to find his children. If he is currently paying child support than Child support enforcement should know where the mother is living at, but they also know that child support would not give him her address, so there not much help from child support for your brother. ;)

http://www.fathersrightsinc.com/

Thanks! You gave us a HOPE!!

I knew I could count on someone from AD. Thanks again!!

FeistyChick said:
don't listen to missp... i can see you are new... ;) welcome aboard by the way!!! :wave:

we all make mistakes and learn from them... so don't mind missp ... as you go along with us in here.. you will see/get to know missp ... if you get my drift.. :D

Gotcha. I was warned about Miss P before I came in. I was well prepared. Thanks for your support!

Laiegirl said:
that s not entirely true. I did remember that he had a court with the judge that she must let him know where she was going to another state. HOwever, she didn't follow the judge's request. She was going to move another state. He has a right to tell the court that he doesnt want the kids to be in another state. HOwever she ran off tho!!!!! So your country and ours doesnt have the exact system. thanks goodness we dont live in germany!! Cuz I think that the mother is doing totally wrong to torture the father. He is not gonna lose his hope for his kids back and his rights as well.

Well, I see that we have different law system in our country. I have to agree 50/50 because of the safety.

German law is powerful to protect unmarried mothers and chlidren´s interest. That´s what I´m for that.

Why?
Because alot of men stalk on women who have their children... which it burden the children etc and also give the children bad influence about their mothers, etc. etc. etc.. (I doesnt mean your brother)...

It burden alot of children´s soul.

Unmarried fathers look out for revenage against mother of their child, etc. etc. etc... That´s why they collect those condition and make a new law to protect unmarried mothers.

I often saw US sad and true movies about this. The unmarried US mothers want US law protect them against exs.... That´s why I´m for German law system for protect unmarried mothers after saw US movies. Yes, Yes, Yes, I know that mothers could be bitch sometimes and use those law to against their ex... which it´s no good.

Yes, Yes, Yes, I know it´s bit far of the court respect unmarried mothers if they don´t want ex to see their children because they should check father´s record....My co-worker P*** is good man like your brother...

Some of fathers are good people but V*** is also good person, too. I have to accept both sides... V*** said that P*** is tooo stubborn and threaten her is not acceptance. She said also: She would of let her child to visit P*** during school vacation etc... But P*** do not accept it and want to see his child every weekends, not 4 or 5 times a year. V*** had to follow her husband to his country due job... My co-workers and I tried to convinced P*** to calm down and listen V***´s side... It would be okay if he listen her and sort out with her but he is too stubborn and aggressive... I understand how P*** feel but we can´t do anything because V want to follow her new husband and take a child with her. Alot of divorced Germans stay in Germany for their children´s sake and father´s visitation rights because they knows fathers will say NO to them move out to other countries. The law also protect divorced mothers, too when there´re absive relationship etc.

To me, I look at P*** and V***... I take none of their sides... P*** should be calm down and sensible talk with her... V*** is good person and don´t mind to let him to see their child as often as he can but V*** can´t bear P***´s threaten and aggressive, etc. etc. etc. This is a problem... I guess V*** would let P*** see their child as often as he can... if P*** is sensible and calm down...

Anyway, Germans grounded "unmarried father rights" group and fighting for their rights. I hope their rights will be recongized by court and change a new law...

I wish the law will recongized for unmarried fathers but they should control unmarried fathers´s background before do something but I know it´s very hard because the law is for unmarried mothers and children.

One thing is: I disagreed with German law:

unmarried father will his child custody when unmarried mother died after give the birth to baby or road accident etc. The baby goes to mother´s relatives automaic because they are not married OR no Will written. Unmarried couple must prepare the Will case the mother died... children go to father when the mother died. It´s same with the house, too. It´s many bad advantages for unmarried people...

Because "married" is eye of German law is legal.

thanks goodness we dont live in germany!!
I would like to remind you that America and Germany countries have cons and pros and also different systems.... This is so...

Anyway, as what you said that your brother check with lawyer. I´ll pray for your brother and hope he´ll be success. Good Luck... Keep the news update. We will think of you and your brother. :thumb:

Last edited:
Laiegirl said:
Thanks! You gave us a HOPE!!

I knew I could count on someone from AD. Thanks again!!

Awww You are sure welcome, Glad to help. If you need anything else Feel free to ask me, I'll try to help as best as I can for you. :hug:

Miss*Pinocchio said:
That is why I don't like to socialize or go out and make friends...
cause when they make mistake and they wonder
why they are miserable...
And they won't listen.

Duh!!!! :sure:

And it is sad that people listen to people who are in deep shit themselves.
That is like the old saying, a Blind leading a Blind.

You know what? You are a twit, period. If you don't know the parenting issues, then don't bother posting stupid comments here. STFU

Oddball said:
You know what? You are a twit, period. If you don't know the parenting issues, then don't bother posting stupid comments here. STFU
:gpost: :werd: STFU Miss P... FYYFF :cool:

Hi Liebling...

No, she did not mean loophole as a**h**e ...
even though it does look like that way...

This word "loophole" is more of an expression slang
which means another way to get out of what you want
to escape without breaking the law.

Y said:
Hi Liebling...

No, she did not mean loophole as a**h**e ...
even though it does look like that way...

This word "loophole" is more of an expression slang
which means another way to get out of what you want
to escape without breaking the law.

Thank you for explanation. :ily: I´m learning American languages.... :thumb:

I know I am not parent but Know what wrong or right between some problems such as yours Laiegirl. I surely hope your brother and your family find ways to get touch with children and probably the custody of children. I do agree with angel and cheri on this issue. Best to hire private investingator to trace where your brother's ex gf lives and get all informations as you can then bring it to the court with your brother's lawyer. Sometimes not every person know the story from one side of family. It best to know both sides but in this case as I can see, that ex gf would not tell her side and instead of telling her side, she run away from the problem and it going to get worse for herself. I believe she ask for it since she should know better not to run away from problem and be a chicken enough not to solve it in mature way.

SOMETIMES mother or father may be afraid of losing their children and indeed to run away just like that ex gf did but they dont have courage enough to face the music and willing to have wills to solve the problems. TOO bad for his ex gf since she is going to lose her children to your brother once she is bring to the justic. I just hope those children is not hurt or being emotionally from all this troubles. So good luck to your family and your brother as well Laiegirl. I hope you find that bitch and get her served soon as possible.

hey Miss P, Please keep out of this thread since it not about YOUR problem. IT HERS and she asked for help and she didnt ask for negative answers okay? It seem you cant put yourself in any shoes than yourself. TRY put your shoes in her brother's as he did pay child support and try to visit his children but turn out his ex would not cooperate and have not keep in touch with him regarding about his children. HOW can that be fair? NO one has to be forced to be married if they had baby by mistake. IF get married just because of children would not solve the problem itself, IF they being married for their children would have solved the visitation problem but there will be other problem show up which would be see parents fighting all the time. DO YOU want children to see their parents fight all the time and it could have turn for worse.

Back