Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

In 5 years...

Hopefully married
one or two children
have a great job teaching
have a new car
and have all my debts paid off from school

I'm getting mustang car in less than 5 years but I would have deal with auto insurance. ;)

Retires with plenty of money
Travelling & cruising around the world

How do you know if you are going to have sons? .. could be daughters!

I would like a son first then a daughter in that order but whatever God decides, I will love my daughter too just like any father would and I will fight for my daughter. :D[/QUOTE]

maybe your future wife wants to have a girl in first than a son ... Who knows!

Heath said:
I would like a son first then a daughter in that order but whatever God decides, I will love my daughter too just like any father would and I will fight for my daughter. :D

maybe your future wife wants to have a girl in first than a son ... Who knows!

You obivously did not read what I just said.

By 2011, I hope I am:

Married to my boyfriend
Have two children and more
Own a house with my boyfriend
Own two cars
In a full time job with deaf children

:fingersx:

Building our dream house
Buying our own condo on the beach
Having another child
Hiring a maid
Getting big raise in Nov 2007
Going to our 2nd honeymoon in Hawaii
Paying off 2 car payments

Out of collage,
Living in montana,
Starting My vet business,
living a good life:ugh3:

:fingersx:

success with paralegal job and my hubby own contractor business?
Early Retire!!
Travel in U.S.A>> my 26' travel trailer with slide out trade to RV motor
Buying 2nd summer home

pay off debts.
get a new motorcycle.
having a baby.
seeing my son playing football
better job
finish school
and finally get married.
getting a dream land

It's difficult for me to discern where I will be standing in five years from now on. My priorities and goals could change tomorrow or next year, although I know exactly what I want. Be done with my master's and find myself on the Ph.D track, have taken a few road trips throughout the Southwest, lived in a different state, camped out in a treehouse, to name a few. :)

Nice one! Easiest to deal with insurance is to get car now that offers cheapest insurance rates, then wait 3 to 5 years showing the insurance company that your accident free and don't get any moving violations, then you could trade that with mustang of your dream and insurance would offer you more favorable rate because you "prove" them your good driver.
That is how I did before, look up for vehicles that insurance usually give best rates, especially with new drivers.

I'm getting mustang car in less than 5 years but I would have deal with auto insurance. ;)

Nice one! Easiest to deal with insurance is to get car now that offers cheapest insurance rates, then wait 3 to 5 years showing the insurance company that your accident free and don't get any moving violations, then you could trade that with mustang of your dream and insurance would offer you more favorable rate because you "prove" them your good driver.
That is how I did before, look up for vehicles that insurance usually give best rates, especially with new drivers.

Yea, I got one accident during LA blackout and all traffic lights are went off, also my old Saturn car got totaled. I'm getting used mustang by end of 2006 or in 2007 after when we are moving back to southeast USA because cost of living is cheap but car insurance is still little higher but much cheaper than in LA. I have car insurance that under parent but have to pay to them in some part. I noticed that alot of young guys who's under 25 years old in Southeast USA own sport cars like Mustang but rare in LA area, also some of them have parent who own new car that's belong to parent and let them to share with it.

I can careless about fair to bad fuel economy and I love American cars...

Back