Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Hunt deer with my sons and go oceanfishing with my family.

How do you know if you are going to have sons? .. could be daughters![/QUOTE]

I would like a son first then a daughter in that order but whatever God decides, I will love my daughter too just like any father would and I will fight for my daughter. :D

Yea, I agree with you and none of area in USA are perfect and crime-free.

I'm 18 years old and probably get wife in few years later, that much earlier than Heath does since he's 30 years old.

Some men are older than Heath who don't want to get a rush to get a woman or marry. It is better to wait later than soon to avoid mistakes. ;)

Heath, Did you read my post number #59?

Some men are older than Heath who don't want to get a rush to get a woman or marry. It is better to wait later than soon to avoid mistakes. ;)

It don't matters... that's my business. ;)

Being an old mom
staying at the same house
watching my boys playing some sports
pay off all debts
owning more than one atv's (heh)
owning more than one snowmobiles (heh)
many more to name.

That is an insult. I don't appreciate that. My family did the best they could with me.

What??? that's too way to off topic. :deal:

Go re-read my post... I'm not insult you... :crazy:

A beautiful home, kids in school, higher management at my job, traveling with my wife & kids. So much more I guess. One goal at a time.

In a beautiful home
Full time RN
Travelling with hubby
Watching my girls suceed in
their own achievements.

I feel sorry for your family.

Don't be sorry. At least, I am not a criminal or some lowlife and I am headed to college to become a very successful Deaf man with a beautiful wife and family and enjoy working hard at my job.

Don't be sorry. At least, I am not a criminal or some lowlife and I am headed to college to become a very successful Deaf man with a beautiful wife and family and enjoy working hard at my job.

BWHAHAHAHAHA....:rofl:

True, my hubby was 30 years old when he married me.

We enjoy our marriage for 7 years before we start family.

LandRover_girl.jpg

In 5 years later,
move to another state
married
own tri-cycle and motorcycle
success in business

it could be luck for men who being single and have great sex life with ton girls while youth boy make mistake marry and have to spend with ONE woman to play. :)

Back