Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Moving to an apt that is better
Pay the debts off
Buy a new car(so we can have two cars)

Sounds good plan!

We plan to move to a bigger apartment in the north suburbs of Seattle area this fall or winter. We have a lot of good reasons for that.

where i see myself in 5 yrs.. i dont even plan that far ahead.. LOL.. really i take one day at a time.. :)

Hopefully get married
Have one or two kids
Own a house in north part of Seattle
Pay my truck and student loans off

I hope to be in a new house back in my home state of California, with my two great kids and maybe even love will find it's way to me.
pride00001.gif

I see myself running in my own 200 acre deaf utopia of trailers and mobile homes in South Dakota , or Pennsylvania.

Richard

- Graduate in College
- Marry the right guy
- Have children
- Traveling
- Good Job
- Nice house

In 5 years ? Well, that's hard to say... because, of National ID card in 2 more years and I have no clue what's goin' to happen in 2008 and beyond. I believe everythin' will change alot than today and before. I am hopin' that there's no civil war.

I see myself mutated into a being with 5 eyes, 3 arms, and sterilized after the effects from radiation fall out after our fearless leaders leads us into a "Nucular" Winter.

ahhhh I guess i have full life.. i am widow and grandma.... as of right now i like to hekp deafies who needs me...i would be there.. especially elderly who has been abused by their own kids and other fake friends who tries to control that person s life...
SxyPorkie

Next 5 yrs..
We could possible be probably nesting our children due gone to college or university!
Gonna grab heavy vacation travelling *pssst* Want try fly oversea!

by year 2011-- (yes that is five years from now. Sounds so scary-- 2011-- sort of like that movie...)

I will have a MFA.
I will be running back to San Diego after a four-year long stint in D.C.
I will be officially and legally married but as for a wedding-- still undecided on the date so who know-- maybe in another five years. ;)
I will give birth to a child.
I will live in a crappy and expensive apartment in an overpopulated metropolitan San Diego.
I will be 25.

I Probably Will Be A Widow Before Five Years. Why? My Husband Have Four Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms. One Ruptered Five Years Ago. Luckily He Survived. It Been Tough And Go Since.

I'll be rich and famous (yep you can hold me to it) with my own tv show. Mostly famous, but the rich will follow. I will live somewhere freaking hot with palm trees galore and I will be as obnoxious as I am now, but then people will excuse it on my money or stature (heh heh).

It will probably be wayyyyy more fabulous than this, but I am being realistic.

House debts pay off.

Mainly important to me is to see my both sons acheive their dream wishes and happy.

Back