What did you learn today? Part II

Could it about accountability? (That the County thinks people under 16 will lose or break them?)

Could it about accountability? (That the County thinks people under 16 will lose or break them?)

No, they says it's due to the ratings and that too many young teens, 13-16 are watching too many adult movies that are rated R or such. All I know is, my son likes to check out fantasy and things like that, but they are in the adults area. The only things in the children's area is G and PG.

No, they says it's due to the ratings and that too many young teens, 13-16 are watching too many adult movies that are rated R or such. All I know is, my son likes to check out fantasy and things like that, but they are in the adults area. The only things in the children's area is G and PG.

Oh ... Sounds like there's not much you can do about that, then. :( Is he close to 16?

Uh oh..should I be worried? My will be 6 this October. :lol:

Yesterday I asked him if his brain fell out of his nose. What the heck? I know he can hear me and I know English is his first language, so why does he think that getting into the chips for breakfast while his oatmeal is getting cold is okay? He's not even rowdy or anything. He's just...turning into a man.

:pissed: If he starts leaving the toilet seat up, I'm selling him on Craigslist!

I learned that the lady that is making a quilt for my DD is adding a personalized touch and wants me to come see if Saturday or Sunday when she is finished. I can't wait!!

Friend of mine did the same...she actually sewed prayers inside the quilt.

I learned today is Reba's birthday:birthday:

I learned that you can beat a dead horse all you want but it won't make him an honest man.

I learned today that my son-in-law is a genius. Well, an Apple Store genius. He just got promoted.

I learned that fighting immaturity with immaturity can be refreshing. I'm just knocking myself out. Anyone have a squirt gun?

Time to go play some interwebs tricks...

PILLOW FIGHT? Oh come on, honey! Step it up!

*takes out corn syrup and runs towards parked cars*

That'll take the paint right off!

PILLOW FIGHT? Oh come on, honey! Step it up!

*takes out corn syrup and runs towards parked cars*

That'll take the paint right off!

:eek3:

you know this..... how?

Harley_Quinn_by_I5Spiders_What_are_your_favorite_Marvel_HeroesVillains-s365x500-62353-580.jpg

I learned that I have no tolerance for people who talk about themselves constantly.

Dont blame you.

I have no tolerance for people who think they are all that or contantly criticize other people when they arent so perfect themselves.

Yesterday I asked him if his brain fell out of his nose. What the heck? I know he can hear me and I know English is his first language, so why does he think that getting into the chips for breakfast while his oatmeal is getting cold is okay? He's not even rowdy or anything. He's just...turning into a man.

:pissed: If he starts leaving the toilet seat up, I'm selling him on Craigslist!

I should have sold my hubby and brother a long time ago for leaving the toilet seat up. Drives me nuts when they do that!

:eek3:

you know this..... how?

Actually, I think we just tar and feathered it (corn syrup and beat up pillow) and let it sit in the sun. I would assume corn syrup washes off.

Feather pillow, anyone?

Back