What did you learn today? Part II

I do work Monday through Friday so I will be working all week. I'd rather be on vacation!
That sucks! Three more days until weekend! I wish I could buy you a beer or a glass of wine or two!

I learned that "J", my great nephew (the twin) went home from the hospital yesterday.
And "E", my great niece (the twin)'s feeding tube was removed later yesterday.
She did a good job drinking milk from the bottle or from the breast.
She will probably come home today or tomorrow.
Yay!
That is good news about the babies tests coming out fine.

I learned that I can exclude staffing agencies from the job listings on Indeed.

I learned not to use so many anchos and pasillas in my homemade enchilada sauce. Oh, and not to toast them.

I learned not to use as many anchos and pasillas in my homemade enchilada sauce. Oh, and not to toast them. It's still pretty bad.

add an afghan that my mother made... and it's ZZz-ville on the couch here :).

I used to fall asleep watching TV on my couch so regularly that I eventually bought an additional TV to put in the bedroom for when I want to watch in the evening. So . . . for a number of years I have been in the habit of getting ready for bed early and then just go to bed when I also want to watch evening TV. That way I get to stay there rather than waking up in the wee hours and still have to get ready for bed.

I just read about Bottesini's passing and I am feeling sad. I enjoyed the banter with her and she is most assuredly missed.

I used to fall asleep watching TV on my couch so regularly that I eventually bought an additional TV to put in the bedroom for when I want to watch in the evening. So . . . for a number of years I have been in the habit of getting ready for bed early and then just go to bed when I also want to watch evening TV. That way I get to stay there rather than waking up in the wee hours and still have to get ready for bed.

That's cool, I usually turn TV off when I go to sleep.

How are you? I haven't see you often on AD forum.

No TV in my bedroom...never was the type to watch TV and go to sleep...and if I fell asleep on the sofa and woke up late at night?...Very mad at myself...all the lights left on, even the TV....and my doggie mad at me too because she knows we are supposed to be in the bed....and she has to be let out to potty before bedtime...

Perfection is required here ooohhhhh

Last edited:
What training camps did you see?
Oh, it was years ago. I did construction very near the St. Louis Rams and the Kansas City Chiefs camps. I notice they almost always catch long bombs in practice, but at game times, nope. :squint:

My sister told me that "J" rolled over to his back 3 times!
My sister and niece saw him do that. Babies usually don't do that until 3 months old!
Wow, so smart and strong!!!!

No TV in my bedroom...never was the type to watch TV and go to sleep...and if I fell asleep on the sofa and woke up late at night?...Very mad at myself...all the lights left on, even the TV....and my doggie mad at me too because she knows we are supposed to be in the bed....and she has to be let out to potty before bedtime...

I have two TVs include an on/off timer that lets me configure my TV to power on and off at a time that of my choosing...

Back