What did you do today? Part II

b/c of weather.. I just watched a lot of tv and nappin. :rockon:

Intervention is back..good stuff! and so is football. :rockon:

Watched some Intervention last night...one episode really caught my eye!...63 year old grandmother hooked on Meth and prescription pills,,,,,,Really gave a new insight about the elderly on drugs...(prescription drugs)....but Meth ??....She looked like a Hippie from the 60's....

Watched some Intervention last night...one episode really caught my eye!...63 year old grandmother hooked on Meth and prescription pills,,,,,,Really gave a new insight about the elderly on drugs...(prescription drugs)....but Meth ??....She looked like a Hippie from the 60's....

Hippie from the 60s... :giggle:

That was a very good episode..I couldnt believe she was hustlin money from her 100 yr old mother!!!for drugs!..shame on her, regardless..($11,000 last two yrs) I also couldnt believe she blamed her drug abuse on her family..she's very lucky to have a family(b/c of her homosexuality)..She did looked much better at the rehab. You could tell the woman was uncomfortable when the camera was followin her to her mother's house.. I see why.

First episode was great,too.. The young lady's older sister stole her bf of 5 yrs.. I was shocked. If the older sister care about her sister so much, she wouldnt be with the bf..what a skank.. maybe she likes the cock too much. :lol:
No wonder the mother of the sisters loathed the guy so much. I dont blame her one bit.

Hippie from the 60s... :giggle:

That was a very good episode..I couldnt believe she was hustlin money from her 100 yr old mother!!!for drugs!..shame on her, regardless..($11,000 last two yrs) I also couldnt believe she blamed her drug abuse on her family..she's very lucky to have a family(b/c of her homosexuality)..She did looked much better at the rehab. You could tell the woman was uncomfortable when the camera was followin her to her mother's house.. I see why.

First episode was great,too.. The young lady's older sister stole her bf of 5 yrs.. I was shocked. If the older sister care about her sister so much, she wouldnt be with the bf..what a skank.. maybe she likes the cock too much. :lol:
No wonder the mother of the sisters loathed the guy so much. I dont blame her one bit.

Yeah, I watched that episode too....and to think the girl's bf lived in the same house as the girl's family....for 5 years!....but was having an affair with the sister....Under the same roof!....Believe the whole family is dyfunctional....and dunno if I could ever forgive a sister that did something like that.....

But to drink herself almost to death because of it?...No way....I admit it was a very hard thing to overcome...and felt so sorry for the girl...but happy that at least she has somewhat recovered and hope she can remain sober....it's so easy to relapse!.....And of course, too...don't blame the family for hating the guy...

Yeah, I watched that episode too....and to think the girl's bf lived in the same house as the girl's family....for 5 years!....but was having an affair with the sister....Under the same roof!....Believe the whole family is dyfunctional....and dunno if I could ever forgive a sister that did something like that.....

But to drink herself almost to death because of it?...No way....I admit it was a very hard thing to overcome...and felt so sorry for the girl...but happy that at least she has somewhat recovered and hope she can remain sober....it's so easy to relapse!.....And of course, too...don't blame the family for hating the guy...

That's what addicts do...they look for reasons to continue their bad habit and apparently, she had a good reason. Alcoholism runs deep in families and the girl followed her father's foot steps. He was a binge drinker for yrs. You're right..no matter or what, shouldnt destruct yourself!!..ever! (with drugs,of course)

EDIT: Dont forget that the young lady bragged how good the beer is and how wonderful it is when the beer hit her throat.

Last edited:
Today I worried about something I have no control over. Ok, so been doing that for a few days. I wasn't finished.

Well, I pretty much have no life. I slept all day and then I spend the rest of the night sitting on my a** watching movies. Sounds boring but hey I'm not complaining. Right now I'm trying to decide which movie to watch, Dawn of the Dead or Hatchet. Hmmmm....

I will plan do soon see check it increase I will job :P whoot I final getting job! I am happy!
next weeks :D

I went to Walmart tuhday and got some thangs I needed..bought 4-pack toothbrush. :rockon: didnt see hot cougars. :lol:

Packed, repacked, repacked again. Taking more stuff to Utah then I'll be bringing back so don't want to use a larger suitcase & have to check it.

Dealt with bureaucracy to set up Medicare and supplemental insurance. Meditated to calm down about the worries and frustrations. :P Just finished a Scotch. Thinking about cooking dinner.

So my office was moved into out new historical building today. I was like a kid in a candy store with all of the original molding, marble, and fixtures. the building even has an old courtroom in it. standing in the courtroom made me feel insignificant. but i got the office set up and im tired.

I had first day of class at UAB and went well, but not used with greater students (over 200) in one class. I'm really like 2 classes that where I registered and the professors are friendly.

I will have 3 classes tomorrow and it will going be busy for sure.

Wirelessly posted

I enrolled in a Spanish class :P

Found a good letter on the mail. My daughter got a grant from the state for a portion of her tuition. Finally something for her excellent grades.

Yesterday, It was fun to play hoops with a friend. I can't wait until college basketball season begins!

I will study lots of more be patient hard work plus spending lots of php and coming soon!!!

husband on phone all day get me olympic tickets,big con, dead upset given me head ache and now official they all scoundrels and idiots running it ..london do have some downright total twats

Back