What did you do today? Part II

:lol:

No, it was my first glass, stil.

This is the one who's very ill with diabetes and I went to lay down on the floor with her for a while, and when I did so, I bumped the coffee table that had the wine on it and it spilled. I didn't hear it happen and by the time I realized it, all of it had spilled. :( Took out the steam vac IMMEDIATELY !!! :lol:

Well, I watched football all day. I am goin' to hit the sack very soon.

Went to an auto show yesterday. Now I'm seriously researching on buying a new car sometime soon since my current one is falling apart and I've already put in more $ than its worth for repairs.

going to best buy to see if i can buy a cell there. then working on a few essays

So far, went to the bank for MIL, went to the Post Office to drop off letters (mail being stolen out of our mailboxes at home), then drove down to the Aldi's in the rain. Got to run to WalMart soon for milk as Aldi's was out.

Wirelessly posted

Jerk face and me are friends again.

went out to get myself a new cell.. now i'm relaxing and doing my school work.

After work, came home and worked in the yard. Cut down the hostas for the year, did some leaf blowing. I love this stuff !! :)

Gym at 4:45 AM, worked, and came home right after work for the first time in a long time. Was nice!

Took my daugther to the Doctor today. She is sick... Dr gave her medication to make her all better. Took insulin to my sons school. They lost his other vial. :pissed: Don't know how they lost it. :roll: Cook ham, mac n cheese and baby green lima beans for dinner. Now I am chilling getting ready for bed.

Gym at 4:45 AM, worked, and came home right after work for the first time in a long time. Was nice!

Now, I know why I see a lot of runners in DC. They EVERYWHERE.

I am happy that I burned a lot of leaves, today b/c it is rainin right now and big storm is comin Wednesday. I used high-power leaf-blower, big tarp and big rake. Over 30 trees jest in front yard. :roll: Leaves are everywhere. Grrrrrr

So far, I have made (finally) hubby's lunches for the week and took his in for him, went to the bank for cash to get gas. Now, I still have to do some more banking for MIL a little later. We got to have lunch first.

procrastinating on studying for my microeconomics midterm test that's tomorrow night by playing the facebook Sims Social game and going on AD.....FML.

Got a haircut...but it's not what I asked for...this is the 6th hairdresser who's utterly failed. I know it's just hair but geez - how hard can it be to copy the late 70s - early 80s hairdo? ....AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Will be muttering and bitching for a little while before I can calm down. *breathe in through the nose and out through the mouth...ohhhhmmmmmmmmm.....contemplating a drink*

Busy work day , being solo and covering all interpreting bases :) It's all good:)

Got a haircut...but it's not what I asked for...this is the 6th hairdresser who's utterly failed. I know it's just hair but geez - how hard can it be to copy the late 70s - early 80s hairdo? ....AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Will be muttering and bitching for a little while before I can calm down. *breathe in through the nose and out through the mouth...ohhhhmmmmmmmmm.....contemplating a drink*

Maybe, you could buy either a Robocut or a flowbee. I have the Robocut, and it does a good job. You should review that brand to see if it is the right one for you.

Went to Friendly's for dinner where the deaf school was having a fundraiser. Told myself not to eavesdrop on the signers which wasn't too hard for me to do since they signed to fast for me anyway (and I have a limited vocabulary).

Back