What did you do today? Part II

We are ok..we will have next Sat to ourselves enjoying my brother's and his girlfriend's hot tub after having dinner with them. :)

We have been doing this for 2 years but always found time for each other. It may not work for everyone but we consicously make efforts to give each other the time of the day as much as we can.

oh I was referring to pent-up part :naughty:

I just had a talk with my ex (2 ex's ago) and I've got an inking that her marriage will be short-lived. It's a sad fact that we're both dysfunctional

¯\(°_o)/¯

I had a talk with my ex and she said her dog was stolen ¯\(°_o)/¯

oh I was referring to pent-up part :naughty:

Oh that part. It goes up and down...being busy makes us so exhausted. When I start having my frequent breaks starting with Thanksgiving break, I will be less exhausted. :)

just woke up (yawn) getting ready, going to the bank, animal shelter, and the mall. i will be eating at my favorite restaurant there and hopefully getting a new cell.

Worked today, came home to be soooo thrilled with my new fridge and dishwasher...played with them for a bit and just admiring them. My fridge has a small wine rack....cooollll!

Now making dinner for my ex's mother who just found out she has breast cancer in both breasts... Hope she likes baked ziti... I'm really cooking a lot tonight.

Life is just one damned thing after another... I'll keep my chin up.

I had to deactivate my Facebook account because of insensitive family members who were posting inappropriate, misinformed messages regarding my sister's health. If she dies before someone told me, some of them would be insensitive enough to post it...and I do not want to find out that way. I'm too stressed to eliminate folks from my account, so this is quicker way for now. Plus my own mother kept posting shit about my sister, which prompt a lot of people to ask questions. At this time I'm trying to deal with a lot of stuff, so I told people I wouldn't be able to visit when I got to my home state, email, text, etc...hopefully people understand. This week has been just insane!!!

I had to deactivate my Facebook account because of insensitive family members who were posting inappropriate, misinformed messages regarding my sister's health. If she dies before someone told me, some of them would be insensitive enough to post it...and I do not want to find out that way. I'm too stressed to eliminate folks from my account, so this is quicker way for now. Plus my own mother kept posting shit about my sister, which prompt a lot of people to ask questions. At this time I'm trying to deal with a lot of stuff, so I told people I wouldn't be able to visit when I got to my home state, email, text, etc...hopefully people understand. This week has been just insane!!!

You arent the only one. My best friend whom I almost lost my friendship with last week decided to deactivate her FB due to many drama with her other friends and then with me. My situation was the last straw for her.

Hope you are ok?

You arent the only one. My best friend whom I almost lost my friendship with last week decided to deactivate her FB due to many drama with her other friends and then with me. My situation was the last straw for her.

Hope you are ok?

Honestly, no...I'm at the point of a breakdown...taking time off now to deal with stuff. It's been unreal. I'm facing some tough decisions. :(

Thanks for asking, though. Hugs

My dad assembled my new TV stand (I did the part, but put it on hold for a several months). :giggle: I will donate my old TV stand to my friend's boys to replace an "unsafe" TV stand.

We went to Cape May/Wildwood for a while, then went to a chinese restaurant before went back home.

Honestly, no...I'm at the point of a breakdown...taking time off now to deal with stuff. It's been unreal. I'm facing some tough decisions. :(

I am sorry about this situation you've had. My hugs go to you.

:hug:

Well, today, I slept late after getting hubby off to work at 5am. After breakfast, I went to Walmart, got back to fix lunch and realized, someone ate what I was going to cook. Then took MIL to her hair appointment and to Denny's so she could eat. Home to fix dinner. Oh, in between all this, I dealt with 2 falls and then my knee cap slipping out of place. Typical day for me.

Back