What did you do today? Part II

Went to a high school alumni gathering at a tavern. Some classmates decided it would be more fun/relaxing/affordable to have gatherings (for all classes) a few times a year rather than have formal reunions for only one class. This was the second one they had this year. They're thinking of having them 2 or 3 times a year. I wasn't able to make the first one.

giving myself a pedicure and enjoying the weekend so far.. sometimes it's a breath of fresh air to be just by yourself.

posting some of my work. Yesterday i did the sod, then today did some of the steps.

Will wrap this project up in two weeks. The longest part ahead of me is to move all the dirt to make the back yard flat.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U55sd9hen24]VID00021.MP4 - YouTube[/ame]

-- did the sprinkler system/mist system (connected that to a light switch inside the house), grass, terrace, built a dam in the back for watering the backyard (flood watering)

I stayed in bed until 5pm today. Food posioning...
wasn't able to go to work because of it.
I threw up in my hallway and if I had been at work I would have thrown up in front of everyone. It was projectile vomiting and...bowel er, explosions too. I still feel like shit. :)

I stayed in bed until 5pm today. Food posioning...
wasn't able to go to work because of it.
I threw up in my hallway and if I had been at work I would have thrown up in front of everyone. It was projectile vomiting and...bowel er, explosions too. I still feel like shit. :)

i hope the vomiting has stopped.. no more of that mexican food for you. drink lots of water, you must be dehydrated

oh, and enjoying the view at home... too bad for bad picture. but oh well

VID00287.jpg

I went to my first "Deaf Night Out" last night. I want to get to know my local deaf community, and I was willing to go to a bar/club by myself and meet new people and try my best to sign with *four* whole months of ASL under my belt.

Did my best. People were very nice - but it's still awkward. But, I'll only get better, right? And I got the first one (the hardest) down - and I plan to go to more. They're not done seeing me yet. :D

The weather is just absulotely beautiful so I just sat out on the deck for a short time before doing my chores around here. Now, watching football before I cook two dinners. I want them to be done before the Ravens game starts at 4:20

Enjoying total fall weather. It's cool out, but lots of beautiful leaves. So, in and out, doing laundry, go outside, back in, back out, :lol:

like everyone i'm enjoying the weather.. and making a nice spaghetti sauce for stuffed shells. the whole house smells of green peppers and tomatoes now..love it. maybe i'll take a walk and drop by my old friend's new house(which is only 2 streets away)

We have a gray ugly day and it keeps trying to rain. A sprinkle here and there, but I am just waiting for the sky to open.

As for my day, After morning crud, I went to Deaf church, went to the grocery store for a few items, came home, fixed lunch and then got all the Sunday lesson typed up and posted on our church's FB page.

finally done with cooking 2 dinners, the laundry, and getting everythin.g ready for tmw..now relaxing with the Ravens game playing

We did some running around...took one son to record his music...the other son to visit friends. Very nice day here also!

Wirelessly posted

Lounge around, the relaxion is much needed. After, dealing w jerk face.

Enjoyed the weather, took a bath earlier, shook my head in dismay over the stain still on the carpet from spilling my wine yesterday (blame it on the cat! :lol: )

Enjoyed the weather, took a bath earlier, shook my head in dismay over the stain still on the carpet from spilling my wine yesterday (blame it on the cat! :lol: )

:hmm:The cat's fault? Or you had too much? lol

Back