What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm amazed that this is Saturday. I've done so many awesome things.

But I have a headache....

I'm thinking about why do some new members make a introduce yourself threads and we welcome them and they leave? :confused:

As a new member, sometimes if no one talks to you or interacts, then you get bored. I personally hope to make lots of friends here!

As a new member, sometimes if no one talks to you or interacts, then you get bored. I personally hope to make lots of friends here!

Some of them don't stay long enough I'm talking one or two post and they are gone.

btw, Welcome to AD :)

Just start posting AD has a lot of great members here we all don't always get along sometimes but AD is like family. :)

Many people talk to me and I'm not bored hehe. I know what it's like when nobody posts in your thread.

is just thinking about summer 2010, iv been told about a international D/deaf and HOH summer camp in switzerland!!

AD sure is my online family, i feel so safe and feel like I can talk to quite a few people on here.

All I am thinking about beach!! We will be going to Outerbanks, NC!

Other what I am thinking...get stuff ready for the baby's arrival in few more months! :eek3: And cannot wait for our baby shower in about 4 more weeks. I cannot wait to meet our baby but I am not in rush! :giggle: I love the movements and kicking...:)

I am thinking about how much fun I had on my date with my hubby last night. :D

I'm thinking what a bad day I'm having.My ear hurts my head hurts my car broke down and I didn't go to work.

I'm thinking what a bad day I'm having.My ear hurts my head hurts my car broke down and I didn't go to work.

:hug:

I've had a loooooong day... tomorrow's gonna be yet another one... *sigh*

:hug:

I've had a loooooong day... tomorrow's gonna be yet another one... *sigh*

Thanks JamieLynn :)

I'm feeling better but now I have to deal with the fuel pump for my car :roll:

Sorry you are having longs days I know what that's like :hug:

am thinking of a LOT, hehehe thoughts whizzing round in my head

I was worn out after hard coding my small website I created last night -- it is now live ...finally. (I can not mention the website here... it is against the AD rules, so if you want to see it, PM me instead)

I'm thinking that I wish I were like those people who are always so energetic. It seems like their batteries never run out.

I'm thinking about getting a new phone w/answering machine for my home and I need a extra phone for the living room too. It's time for me to get rid of my old phone since 2000, it still works fine.

I'm thinking that I wish I were like those people who are always so energetic. It seems like their batteries never run out.

1. I'm a person who needs LOTS of sleep
2. I'm always getting energetic when I'm about to go to sleep! :mad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back