Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks JamieLynn :)

I'm feeling better but now I have to deal with the fuel pump for my car :roll:

Sorry you are having longs days I know what that's like :hug:

Thanks... :hug: we're here to support each other :wave:

Tomorrow (Thursday) will be a tad more relaxing and I can sleep in :D

Had wisdom teeth pulled out.:|

Hope the surgery was well done. I know it hurts... but with proper medication you should be able to handle it well. Just think about positive side, now it will no longer hurt!!!! (well... at least until the initial pain has faded that is LOL)

:hug:

thinking how my essay will end up, often essays have a life of its own, eerie

I'm tired!! But Iam not going to be yet as I got up LATE, ooops hehehe

I'm also looking forward to seeing my friend on friday!! I'v known her since the age of three!! We got back into contact at 16. She left my school at six.

I'm also looking forward to going to stay at my friend's for few days yay!! she is my best friend!!!

thinking how I hate feeling nauseated!

Hope u feel better!

Iam thinking how it really really sucks to drive in this heat without my SUV AC working. No fun!

Thanks. I am feeling somewhat better now. Drinking plenty of gatoraide and Ginger ale.

So far it has been about four hours, that I am able to hold fluids down.

Thinking about making bread sandwiches for everyone.

Good luck MoonDrifter.

Iam thinking why do some men try to hit on me while I am swimming laps in the pool. Iam flattered but when I am exercising, I have an one-track mind and it is on exercise only!! Leave me ALONE!!! Lol

Iam thinking why do some men try to hit on me while I am swimming laps in the pool. Iam flattered but when I am exercising, I have an one-track mind and it is on exercise only!! Leave me ALONE!!! Lol

It's funny, too, because a lot of dating info says that places like gyms are a great way to meet people.

It's funny, too, because a lot of dating info says that places like gyms are a great way to meet people.

Oh really? Awww man! The guy today who tried to hit on me was HOT and normally I love to flirt but wrong timing. Not only that, I don't have my HA on so it is harder for me to communicate. Lol

Well, don't men usually have a one-track mind too? :giggle:

Great... yesterday it was summer and today we get autumn... :mad2: What's up with the weather?!? *groan*

I am thinking how Brady is playing tonight vs Phil Eagles tonight. My friend is there sending me one pic so far ahhhhh.. I can't take my eyes off it LOL More to come

:ty:Restless_heart :hug:

Iam thinking I can't believe AZ cards and Steelers are playing against each other tonight and I have to relive the nightmare!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back