What are you thinking about? Part VIII

Why would you post a scam? It is bullshit!

I was trying to expose the Op for that scam. I never saw it from your point of view. I should not have posted that! Apologies to all!! Line up behind me and smack me upside the head! Please!

I was trying to expose the Op for that scam. I never saw it from your point of view. I should not have posted that! Apologies to all!! Line up behind me and smack me upside the head! Please!
I am first in line! :D

maxresdefault.jpg

I think that's an Atomic slap to the back of my head. Lmao.

Exactly!

LOL you are funny slap to your back

Really ?? I guess you don't watch the news a lot !

You don’t have to be rude about it. I asked you kindly . Just because you are an elderly woman doesn’t make it right to snap.

You are absolutely right. I don’t waste my time 24/7 watching news. I am aware of North Korea. We are still here so you can see I have no fear , I have Jesus what about you?

Oh my boy, I'm not scared over NK situation and they are *bleep* manipulative, even our government is too.

Don't watch news and change the channel, as for WDYS, I think that you are better off to watch Disney Channel.

That I'm happy new shows are starting this week on TV. Big Bang tonight!

I am thinking of a tall glass of rootbeer with lots of ice .

I am excited that my friend is coming to visit me here in Binghamton, NY from Long Island. I am just worried that she will ask me for money for food or transportation. She has not been working for few months.

Today, rather tonight, I move on to the 2nd leg of my vacation. Will be leaving my daughter's place and catching a train to Portland, OR.

Heck-uv-a Nuclear blast that happened here on AD recently. Hope ya'all survived!

I think we need an official roll call. And declare bygones.

Back