What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about how much I love this video and song... Probably one of the most artistic videos I've seen in a while....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv88BI8iljs&feature=youtube_gdata_player][HQ] Gotye - Somebody That I Used to Know LYRICS (feat. Kimbra) - YouTube[/ame]

I love opera fast interesting manually opera :P mail cool fast!

i am tired lots work out!! eye I can't sleepy :/

Thinking I will have to drive West to the surveyor's office tomorrow afternoon. For some reason, the scanner portion of my printer has decided to not work with the wireless connection and I can't seem to find the USB cable for the printer right now. Have to do a major clean-out of the desk, file cabinet and bookcase.

Thinking we finally got a "little" rain!...Nothing to rave about, tho'....Also got a much nice surprise according to the news today...JEA (Electric Company here), is reducing their rates, with water also....

Beautiful here... I'm wearing summer clothes :) love it...

Im thinkin what If I screech my brakes when deer was in plain sight...I kept goin and the deer hit back of my car...just a lil scratch.. that was close!! I was on cruise control at 60mph. stupid ass deer.. ughhh

When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure. ~Author Unknown

Grateful for so much. And in many ways, glad I have become a hermit. Just not willing to hop to someone's drumbeat... Can't in the hearing world; can't in the Deaf culture. So, I make my own culture, my own way of life. And most days I do like it. Keep my loved ones close, human & animal, enjoy the beauty that is in the world, and let the rest go. Not going to try to "fit" somewhere else. I fit just fine where I am, TYVM! :whistle:

Grateful for so much. And in many ways, glad I have become a hermit. Just not willing to hop to someone's drumbeat... Can't in the hearing world; can't in the Deaf culture. So, I make my own culture, my own way of life. And most days I do like it. Keep my loved ones close, human & animal, enjoy the beauty that is in the world, and let the rest go. Not going to try to "fit" somewhere else. I fit just fine where I am, TYVM! :whistle:

Well said, GreyEagle....

Hate to say it, and many of you may not agree with me, but it is what Im thinking about at the moment.

I am thinking/feeling super bummed today about my deafness. It started when I went to the theater to see an "open captioned" showing of The Avengers and when I got there I found it was closed captioning and I would have to where these funky glasses...and the glasses they gave me didnt work and I had to go and get another pair and then the woman treated me like an idiot because I couldnt understand her fast talking. Basically just thinking/feeling bummed

Hate to say it, and many of you may not agree with me, but it is what Im thinking about at the moment.

I am thinking/feeling super bummed today about my deafness. It started when I went to the theater to see an "open captioned" showing of The Avengers and when I got there I found it was closed captioning and I would have to where these funky glasses...and the glasses they gave me didnt work and I had to go and get another pair and then the woman treated me like an idiot because I couldnt understand her fast talking. Basically just thinking/feeling bummed

Are you sure those weren't 3D glasses for the 3D version?

I went to the CC Avengers today also. Really it's just a little screen that you put in the cupholder to reflect the lighted captions from the back wall. No special glasses.

Are you sure those weren't 3D glasses for the 3D version?

I went to the CC Avengers today also. Really it's just a little screen that you put in the cupholder to reflect the lighted captions from the back wall. No special glasses.

yes. The local theater is new and has all of the newest "crap". I didnt like it. You wear them like normal glasses BUT they are huge and heavy and pick up some form of wireless/bluetooth/etc, etc that shows captioning through the lenses....really weird. I didnt like them though, like I said they were heavy and the captioning was poor with a number of scenes missing dialogue

yes. The local theater is new and has all of the newest "crap". I didnt like it. You wear them like normal glasses BUT they are huge and heavy and pick up some form of wireless/bluetooth/etc, etc that shows captioning through the lenses....really weird. I didnt like them though, like I said they were heavy and the captioning was poor with a number of scenes missing dialogue

Weird. I hadn't even heard of this. I wonder how people who need to wear their own glasses are going to use them?

Although I must say I wouldn't even attend with that form of captioning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back