What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel better soon, RR.

Waiting to get to the emergency room...gonna be a long evening I'm sure...swollen glands, high fever and nauseous....bacterial infection all over again....ah well....if I'm not around AD much for several days, then you guys know where I'm at....several days of bed rest will do me good tho'!...so no worries.

I am really sorry. You have had kind of a bad few months here.

I hope you recover really quickly.

RR your one tough lady. Hang in there, we are thinking of you and praying you feel better soon. AD is so much brighter when your around.

Reading all these posts by ASL students most of their questions should be banned!!!! No one ever helped me with my homework and that is when you had to actually open an encyclopedia and go to the library.

Wirelessly posted

Watching the Lifetime movie re make of steel magnolias. Original is best, but this is a nice time killer :P

Waiting to get to the emergency room...gonna be a long evening I'm sure...swollen glands, high fever and nauseous....bacterial infection all over again....ah well....if I'm not around AD much for several days, then you guys know where I'm at....several days of bed rest will do me good tho'!...so no worries.

Gonna miss your witty posts, get well soon Rockin'Robin!

I am sitting here contemplating life and wondering if it is really worth it.

Yes it is, but sometimes we have to make tough decisions to make it worth it for ourselves.

Send your MIL up to NJ/NY - where Sandy is more likely to hit. :o

wolfing down some dinner before I go out with a friend tonight for a much needed beer.

Wow...no fun...hospitals are awful too, they're always freezing and make one wish they were at home. Get well soon!

Laura

Catching up on 2 days worth of emails.

Just finished turning all the clocks back an hour.

I hope you are feeling better RR.

I'm just about to get ready to go to bed, just trying to catch up on emails. I've been very far behind since I had surgery. I also watched a really good movie with my husband last night.

I hope every one is doing well.

I'm at a bar for my granny sue's sister memorial. She died last week and never thought the memorial would be so fun. I drank a couple beer and drank 2 shots of crown and I'm already drunk. I think my granny is screaming at everyone because she's the only person I could hear. Every time I hear her I laugh so hard. I don't know why. Hope everyone is having a good day.

Wirelessly posted

Relieved that i scored a 100/100 on my sociology mid term & veg'n out watching The Craft lol

Trying to decide what's next for the new house. Maybe I will start washing the new pots and pans.

Desperately trying to stay awake so I can get through my ASL vocab for this week. Thankfully it's a chapter I've done already and they're all really common words. Between my audi appointment, my car not starting (I fixed it but it took me all afternoon...in the snow) and a busy day at worked, I'm exhausted!

Oh, and eating pulled pork and drinking OJ. ♥

eh, I'm half asleep right now. I don't want to go to bed because well...then I'd wake up just to start my boring day all over again.

:)

Eating a one egg omelet, a coconut/pineapple pancake, and drinking a glass of milk.

While reading the book Call the Midwife, on which the BBC series is based.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back