What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

FadedRose said:
eh, I'm half asleep right now. I don't want to go to bed because well...then I'd wake up just to start my boring day all over again.

:)

Groundhog Day? :lol:

Wirelessly posted

Bottesini said:
Eating a one egg omelet, a coconut/pineapple pancake, and drinking a glass of milk.

While reading the book Call the Midwife, on which the BBC series is based.

You made me 'full' reading all that.

snuck off for quick fag before husband get back cleaning teeth shoving nice smellies on me disguise it and feeling most miserable i sucumb yet again to it

been puking in the loo to rid the potato chips had last night too much salt it made me sick!...i cant handle chips anymore im getting to be sodium intolerant...
god...

Delaying getting back to solving my latest programming problem. :(

Resting before going out to eat. After that, have some more cleaning to do before bed.

Currently at Starbucks reading two novels and an ASL text book. Go figure.

Just finished dinner, managed to successfully install and format and SD card in my tablet, (yes for me that is and accomplishment) , and now waiting for Grimm!

Plus still reading Call the Midwife

snuck off for quick fag before husband get back cleaning teeth shoving nice smellies on me disguise it and feeling most miserable i sucumb yet again to it

I'm surprised he can't smell the effluent from the lungs... How do you clean your lungs? Do you wash your hair before he gets back? Your clothes? If he has never smoked, there is NO WAY you can hide it from him.

But I realize that you don't feel good about it. Work from that point and focus on why it makes you feel bad.

been puking in the loo to rid the potato chips had last night too much salt it made me sick!...i cant handle chips anymore im getting to be sodium intolerant...
god...

Either that or they keep adding the damned salt to them. Even the "less salty" chips taste about what normal chips did 30 years ago. It must mean that "normal chips" are much saltier than they used to be.

You might want to try eating raw beets, which have sodium in it. I'm going to try them that way to see how it affects my need for sodium. I've recently found out I've not been getting enough of it, and that may be the source of my craving for salt.

i'm drinking wine and checking AllDeaf out after months of not being in here.

I'm in a waiting room waiting to meet my nephew! He needs to come out now. I can't believe this is really happening...

just hit midnight and been on video editing alll day...too tired to do anything, was going to watch a film, too droopy for that now so im gonna crash to bed instead...it was a long daunting day..

I am reading, for a second time, Stephen King's Dark Tower series. Many consider it his master work. I surely agree with that proclamation. It's top notch fiction!

Wirelessly posted

Relaxing , watching tv and thinking of mio amor :)

Wirelessly posted

In bed, winding down, getting ready to sleep. Been a long day, but mostly good.

I am connecting a laptop to my wireless router. Ooh the excitement is so overwhelming! :giggle:

Just finished vacuuming a pile of leaves on my patio. Now waiting to go to Mass.

just been talking to old guy in his 90's had his medals on because remerance day,he just been see his wife who got dementia and thinks he her newphew,they married 60yrs he had tears on his face,we waiting for bus together.....in my town they arguing about cost to close road so the old men can march down in remerberence of wars ..it only took 20mins but it refused...so sitting here wondering what we come to that old men 90 plus refused this.poor old man gone back to empty house

Surfing the net....gonna watch some Lifetime if the show is good then take a much needed nap...maybe go out to eat later. Ahhhh....these lazy, cool Sunday days!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back