What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took a long time trying to clean up with my broken leg. Finally got changed into clean clothes.....then spilt my blue juice all down the front of my nice clean WHITE shirt. At least it matches my bruises:):) Note to self,use a sippy cup or wear darker colors. Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!!!

Going to start making some chicken noodle soup. Since it's just me and the kids for Thanksgiving this year, and all they really like is the turkey, we're going to go out to eat. But last night I was pretty bummed I wouldn't be able to make Turkey Noddle Soup with the left overs, I actually like it better than the dinner itself!! So I decided to run out to Walmart last minute last night abd get stuff to make some home made chicken noodle soup. I baked a couple pumpkin pies last night, and the chicken. So now I'm going to start my soup :D Should be ready just in time for lunch, but it will be even tastier once it's sat in the fridge for a day!!!

I'm on trip with my family for thanksgiving.

i was having a tv meal put telly on to see breech birth of a cow put me right off my tea and i go to bed keep seeing it in my head

Resting up.....and trying to ignore the messy kitchen......seriously thinking about doing some shopping early in the AM....but seems I'll have company over tor the weekend after the Holiday....

Wirelessly posted

Reading here in AD

Had turkey day nap so I'm wide awake, nothing on TV so I'm here :)

Taking a break from the yard full of leaves.

just starting out another outdoor project, this time a dog kennel run, got some prices for material this morning...uni's out for this summer, no summer school either, - not gonna do that again...it's brain numbing stuff the brain cant work HIGH 24/7/365/100 it needs a break !...

Wirelessly posted

Listening to gangnam style by Psy

Took the dog for a 90 min walk in this 35 degree weather. Felt great! Then, did some Christmas shopping and searched long and hard for the Samsung Tablet..no luck. Went to see my good friend and chatted with her for a few hours. Came back home and now my roommate's daughter and son are doing Just Dance 4 on the Wii. Hubby is in the basement chatting with me on FB about Christmas gifts. ha!

Took the dog for a 90 min walk in this 35 degree weather. Felt great! Then, did some Christmas shopping and searched long and hard for the Samsung Tablet..no luck. Went to see my good friend and chatted with her for a few hours. Came back home and now my roommate's daughter and son are doing Just Dance 4 on the Wii. Hubby is in the basement chatting with me on FB about Christmas gifts. ha!

Holy crap you have done a lot today!! I'm still in my pj's and am avoiding starting my house cleaning. *sigh* you make me feel positively lazy :giggle:

Okay I guess right now I'm going to put clothes and do some cleaning.

But before I clean I guess I'm gong to make a mess. My son just asked me to shave his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back