What are you doing right now? Part II

Saving as many pics as I can on this ole laptop... and will soon play with some rescue/recovery software I downloaded just to see if they work.

Saving as many pics as I can on this ole laptop... and will soon play with some rescue/recovery software I downloaded just to see if they work.

Good luck and hope you can save as much as you can.

Looking for my dentist , if he still around. Got to get some dental work done.

Woke up at 6 am to feed my diabetic dog and give him a pill. He is not doing well. I have to put him to sleep this Friday.

I'm sorry. :(
My dog is my best friend. He kept me from thinking about commiting suicide because he had no one to be taken care of. It is going to be heartbreaking to see him leave this world. I will be very lonely. :-(

My dog is my best friend. He kept me from thinking about commiting suicide because he had no one to be taken care of. It is going to be heartbreaking to see him leave this world. I will be very lonely. :-(
You will need some time to mourn your best friend but I know there are many more dogs near you that need someone to rescue and take care of them. I hope you can be that someone, when you are ready. :hug:

Don't think that way. You are a good Mommy to your puppy. Your AD family is here for you. We will be here for you in your time of need.

You will need some time to mourn your best friend but I know there are many more dogs near you that need someone to rescue and take care of them. I hope you can be that someone, when you are ready. :hug:
I don't think I am getting another dog or cat in the future. Vet is very expensive. I will have to learn how to take care of myself.

Don't think that way. You are a good Mommy to your puppy. Your AD family is here for you. We will be here for you in your time of need.
Thank you. I appreciate that. You will see me around more often.

Back