What are you doing right now? Part II

I woke up in sweat and heart beating fast. I tasted puke in my mouth. Must be something I ate at the BBQ/Bonfire party. I have been sleeping for few hours.

Getting ready to go catch a train to D.C. May nix my plan to visit Arlington Cemetery with the heat, but will wait till I get down there to see how bad it is in the morning. Or I may also go to the Wax Museum before I meet up with friend who's coming through D.C. on her way home from her epic 1 month train/ship trip

Fighting with an HP notebook (I'm not even sure how old it is)... 3 windows accounts. I can't get into 2 of them, the third I can but it's a standard user account. One of the other two is an admin account and supposedly the password is right but it still won't take it. (and I still have no idea how my nephew managed to MAKE it an admin...Hmm...), the third one there seems to be something wrong with the profile...

Gah.

At least the Asus laptop is set and fine. The things I do for family... ;).

Thinking about tomorrow's project, which will be stripping two adirondack chairs.

Doing a Zumba workout. I am sexy when I sweat:D

Enjoying the peace before the kids wake up!!! Happy Father's Day!!!!

wa5wrvj.jpg

Enjoying the peace before the kids wake up!!! Happy Father's Day!!!!
When my kids were young I thought the best mother's day gift would be for my husband to take the kids out, or I go out without the kids. I mean, I'm with the kids all the other days of the year, so why not get a day off. :)

Back