Urgent & Important Message for Deaf and HOH People !!!!

I did a bit of Google research...Harry Red is also a street name for high grade marijuana. Hmmm...

Oh really???.. so he must be that Kind of Pharmacist.. :laugh2:

Methinks the OP probably sampled a bit before posting.

Who knows? All I can tell is he/she skipped grammar class many times. Not someone I would want reading doctor's scribbles and preparing life-saving medications for my loved ones.

Judging from what Kid just posted, I hope you aren't planning on doing any long distance traveling with him in your trunk!:lol:

Maybe just a tad. I'll come meet you and drop him off. You can have him after that. What you do with that is up to you. :giggle:

I'll be on your tail as soon as I've dropped Harry off. I believe I can catch up!

*Meanwhile Babyblue has ran off with all the money* :D

I'm chasing Babyblue in an old Ford pickup truck. I got a whole lotta redneck in dem truck there! *pats dash* he he Dat's deer es muy money right in ma pockeet! *hit pothole* Gawd dang et! I lost me another tooth!

I wonder if "Harry" has instant notification for replies to this topic? :dizzy:

I'll do opposite than most and ask for lower amount. All I want is one grand! :)

I'm chasing Babyblue in an old Ford pickup truck. I got a whole lotta redneck in dem truck there! *pats dash* he he Dat's deer es muy money right in ma pockeet! *hit pothole* Gawd dang et! I lost me another tooth!

Come on Bubba.. It's gonna take more than toothless rednecks in a pick up truck to catch me. Yee Haw!! :laugh2: Gonna find my daddy's ol' shotgun.

Thinking that movie "When Harry Met Sally"...the title should change to "When Harry Met the Gals on AD"....

Lemme' tell you somtin' Hairy Harry!....you better scramble outta' here before I get my tweezers and pull out every hair you got by the roots!...Better yet, "Do You Cherish Your Teeth"?

Thinking that movie "When Harry Met Sally"...the title should change to "When Harry Met the Gals on AD"....

Lemme' tell you somtin' Hairy Harry!....you better scramble outta' here before I get my tweezers and pull out every hair you got by the roots!...Better yet, "Do You Cherish Your Teeth"?

Nice lady nice lady.. (backs away)

Back