Urgent & Important Message for Deaf and HOH People !!!!

Deloreans are hard to come by these days.....

One of dem new fangled high tech horse less carriage things?!?! Well Golly Gee you got urself a deal!

Oh poop! der goed anoder tooth! Dat's ok, mama still chews muy food fer me anyhow! :GoofyChuckle:

At this point I've kind of lost track of who Harry is. Only that he's in my trunk. And on his way to Jillio's in my car. That's about the gist of it. :lol:

My Gawd!....If you actually delivered him to Jillo's house....:laugh2:...then he's probably in torture therapy!....Gotta feel a little emotion if Jillo gets a hold of him....:giggle:

Possible he got out of the trunk?....Only Jillio knows for sure!....Has AlleyCat posted any ransom demands?...*Checking my yahoo spam emails*.....

Hey I got $100,000 I'm willing to give to a worthy cause/person. Just send me $1,000 and I'll arrange the transfer... :naughty:

Hey, you are from England. You need to register for the London Lottery; I have won it several times already! Who is in charge of that thing?

Wirelessly posted (Backberry)

saywhatkid said:
Hey I got $100,000 I'm willing to give to a worthy cause/person. Just send me $1,000 and I'll arrange the transfer... :naughty:

Hey, you are from England. You need to register for the London Lottery; I have won it several times already! Who is in charge of that thing?

Scam alert!

Anyone wants to know whay happened to Harry...it's gonna cost ya'!

Let's take him to the party and stand him in the corner.

I have some questions and i would like some of you to answer me...i want to know... I am hearing impaired..I got married four months ago to a man who is hearing, his side family has no hearing problem. I have a brother who is born deaf, im the oldest sister. I have a 14 year old cousin who is just like me (hearing impaired) her mom and my mom's are sisters..her parents are cousins to each other..she thinks it maybe caused her to hearing impaired since her parents are cousins...there are 3 people in my family..so..my question is...me hearing impaired and my husband's hearing...what will happen to our first child? deaf or hearing or hearing impaired? what do you guys think? please let me know

I have some questions and i would like some of you to answer me...i want to know... I am hearing impaired..I got married four months ago to a man who is hearing, his side family has no hearing problem. I have a brother who is born deaf, im the oldest sister. I have a 14 year old cousin who is just like me (hearing impaired) her mom and my mom's are sisters..her parents are cousins to each other..she thinks it maybe caused her to hearing impaired since her parents are cousins...there are 3 people in my family..so..my question is...me hearing impaired and my husband's hearing...what will happen to our first child? deaf or hearing or hearing impaired? what do you guys think? please let me know

Back