Urgent & Important Message for Deaf and HOH People !!!!

At this point I've kind of lost track of who Harry is. Only that he's in my trunk. And on his way to Jillio's in my car. That's about the gist of it. :lol:

At this point I've kind of lost track of who Harry is. Only that he's in my trunk. And on his way to Jillio's in my car. That's about the gist of it. :lol:

Did you poke holes in the trunk first?

While we're all stating our needs, I need 5,000 for a vacati... SAVING MY KIDNAPPED CHILD.

There once was a man named Harry Reed
He professed his love of undying need.
All of his good fortune
of greenback contortion
Was lost in a river of greed.

Was that the Harry that Alfred Hitchcock's movie-"The trouble with Harry" was about?

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

There once was a man named Harry Reed
He professed his love of undying need.
All of his good fortune
of greenback contortion
Was lost in a river of greed.

It might be why he ended up in my trunk. How that happened, I don't know. :whistle:

Hey I got $100,000 I'm willing to give to a worthy cause/person. Just send me $1,000 and I'll arrange the transfer... :naughty:

You send it first, and I'll send it back with 50% interest.

(Might be something like mo-no-po-ly money, though.)

You send it first, and I'll send it back with 50% interest.

(Might be something like mo-no-po-ly money, though.)

Are you telling me that mo-no-po-ly money isn't real? Aw dang! *rethinks how he's going to get rich*

Hey I got $100,000 I'm willing to give to a worthy cause/person. Just send me $1,000 and I'll arrange the transfer... :naughty:

da check es in da mail! Hot Dogonnit! I'mma gonna be rich! Wahoo!!! :wiggle:

Oh yes, mo-no-po-ly money is certainly real. After all, how do you buy Marvin Gardens? With :shock: FAKE money? :shock:

What!?!? this Mo-no-po-ly money? Heck I ain't got no dange rich fancy money. shoot *kicks stone* I guess muy money aint in da mail after all. :(

Yes. I do believe mo-no-po-ly money is more real than REAL US dollars and checks that are in the mail. I'll borrow you a few grand of my mo-no-po-ly money if you promise to send it back with the valuable aluminum car.

Back