The real conservative scandal

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you insist.

I don't see it as that crazy an idea. I mean, nobody sees this? Should we only keep half? We have been treading in place for years, going deeper in the hole. Any you all want to keep this up? Or just have your side voted in? Sorry. Reject the rejects. Let us start anew.

You sound like you joined the Movement. :hmm:

if your're serious, you're even more disturbed than koko.
Oh yeah, I remember this too...
deafskeptic said:
Originally Posted by TheWriteAlex
Let it default. Then drag the motherfuckers out of the capitol and shoot them in the streets. I'm fed up with this crap.
Let the heads roll!

Or to paraphrase the Red Queen, OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!
http://www.alldeaf.com/war-political-news/92455-voters-will-blame-gop-if-default-2.html#post1875859

If we're going to be against violent rhetoric, can't we be against violent rhetoric all the time?

Hah. There ARE articulate protesters, and the Movement is not dead by any means.

Well, it's a slow day. Maybe I will debate from the Conservative side for awhile. I am bored. :wave:

Would you prefer we go out with a whimper or a bang?
I don't know what you mean. I just want people to be honest and consistent. If someone's going to cheerlead truly ugly, hateful, violent rhetoric, then they better not act horrified when someone makes a remark that while tasteless and ill-advised, is obviously meant to be a light-hearted joke.

I don't know what you mean. I just want people to be honest and consistent. If someone's going to cheerlead truly ugly, hateful, violent rhetoric, then they better not act horrified when someone makes a remark that while tasteless and ill-advised, is obviously meant to be a light-hearted joke.

I guess that is why I joke all the time, in case one of my statements is taken the wrong way. I do not take the jokes of revolution seriously because of the context in which they were presented.

I guess that is why I joke all the time, in case one of my statements is taken the wrong way. I do not take the jokes of revolution seriously because of the context in which they were presented.

Revolution is kind of what OWS is all about. If you see it differently, feel free to show me how. But better to start new thread. I won't go back to the other one. :cool2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back